CB4 Trade Rumors: Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deanialist wrote: View Post
    I would do this trade & money wise it works!

Bosh
    Jose
    Banks
    POB
    Wright
    Rasho
    Evans

T-Mac
    Scola
    Landry
    Brooks
    Battier

Imagin:

Brooks/Jack/Beli
    DeRozan/Battier/T-MAC/Beli
    Turk/Battier/T-MAC/Weems
    Scola/Landry/Johnson/Turk
    AB/Scola/Johnson/Landry

Wow just Wow & with T-Mac comming off the books we can resign everyone
    Rarely do you ever see a two team, 13 player trades. Something like that isn't realistic. I see what you're doing, trying replace guys with better value contracts but the trade is to big in my opinion.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Rarely do you ever see a two team, 13 player trades. Something like that isn't realistic. I see what you're doing, trying replace guys with better value contracts but the trade is to big in my opinion.
      Hey man anything is possible especially when involving BC
      Waiting for DeRozan to windmill dunk in a game!

Comment

This is ridiculous. Someone tell these guys that Glen Grunwald no longer works here. The raps are no longer a management that can be pushed around and taken advantage of. Change has happened from the top down and we are no longer in the business of giving things away. Why don't you douchebags just say Bosh for the ball boy. These stupid rumors are wasting opur time, and Chicage is gauranteed not even on BC's radar. Wishful thinking Bulls fans. You're going to have to give us rose for anyone to even entertain it.

By the way, please send me some of the funky tobacco being smoked to come up with these trades.

Comment

I would do this trade & money wise it works!

Bosh
          Jose
          Banks
          POB
          Wright
          Rasho
          Evans

T-Mac
          Scola
          Landry
          Brooks
          Battier

Imagin:

Brooks/Jack/Beli
          DeRozan/Battier/T-MAC/Beli
          Turk/Battier/T-MAC/Weems
          Scola/Landry/Johnson/Turk
          AB/Scola/Johnson/Landry

Wow just Wow & with T-Mac comming off the books we can resign everyone
          Don't see Battier ever being available - heart & soul of that team.
          How about simplifying this a bit?

Bosh, Banks, Evans, Johnson, POB (5 players)
          for
          McGrady, Scola, Landry, Budinger, (4 players)

It is tough to make a trade work with Houston as the only big contracts are McGrady and Yao. But this could work for both teams.
          The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Bosh trade

Take a look at the draft choices Glen made and some of the trades and tell me where he he gave up something and got nothing in return. Try drafting Chris, Morris, Vince, trading for Antonio, Charles, Alvin, and who assembled the best team in franchise history ? Glen

Comment

Hey man anything is possible especially when involving BC
              Alright, then where's the proof? Colangelo has been known to pull the trigger on blockbusters but not deals involving that many players.

Comment

Yeah, Glen was an decent GM. Babcock was horrible. Colangelo, so far, is an decent GM for the Raptors. If charisma, and expensive suits counted then Colangelo's grade would be better than that.

Comment

They'll offer T-Mac's contract, maaaaybe Luis Scola. To sweeten the pot, they might even throw in Aaron Brooks since a pick alone wouldn't be enough as it'll be to low.

Comment

Are we Raptors fans delusional?

Everywhere I look these days people are talking about how Bosh is going to leave. ESPN, Dime Magazine, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, SI, and just about any major market beat writer who has no affiliation to Toronto thinks that Bosh is gone. Based on what they're speculating I think Bosh may have his bags packed and waiting at the door. Seriously, are we Raptors fans delusional to think that Chris Bosh loves Toronto and wants to be Raptors for life? Is he uncharacteristically shoveling crap into the Toronto media about being content in Toronto? By all means, tell me what you think.

Comment

Scola would be a great player in our system, and TMac coming off the books would give us a lot of cap room eventually. We'll have a legitimate starting SG, but we already have a logjam with DeRozan, Weems and Belinelli all playing decently well.

Comment

Didn't all these same publications say the exact same thing about Vince before he re-upped? I'm not too worried. The team is playing really well right now, continuing to gel, and he and Bargnani look like they can do some damage for the team for a long time to come. F all these Americans and what they say. BOSH WILL STAY!

Comment

Would be pretty interesting to see. I think Darryl Morey is the best GM in the league, and find it intriguing that he values Bosh so highly.

Comment

They were saying what we all thought was junk they summer of his trade demand. It turned out to be true and it shattered many a Raptors fan, including myself. I scoffed at the idea of Vince Carter demanding a trade but boy was I wrong.

Comment

if bosh leaves it will be a sign and trade ... but i really think he will stay .. but what the hell do i know
                              ~ Court Surfing ~

Comment

Even if its a S&T we need to realize that the Raptors will not get equal value for him. It will most likely be for spare parts and picks. The reason I say this with confidence is because I have history on my side and also logic. No team is going to make a move for Bosh if it means they have to gut their team to do so, it wouldn't make sense. Any team that wants Bosh will be looking to pair him with their star. So if he goes to Houston, Ming and probably Ariza are off the table. If its Dallas then no dice when it comes to Dirk, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X