Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great day to watch some prospects and some NCAA basketball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Really liking this weekend. Yesterday I watched FSU play -- they have a few players who are potential draft possibilities, and today watching Sullinger and OSU vs MSU -- sick game. Also, watching Nicholson drag the Bonnies into the tourney was pretty cool (21pts 14 rb 8 blocks). With his play in the Atlantic 10 tourney Nicholson MAY get into the late first round (if he measures well, I do't believe he's 6-10). Sullinger is a BEAST. He would have been top 3 pick easy last year.
    Sullinger isn't 6'9" either. Good college player, he's going to have trouble getting his shots on the block in the NBA and guarding bigs like Bargnani or Pau Gasol.

Comment

Al Jefferson is undersized but does pretty well. Sullinger will be fine at the next level.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Sullinger isn't 6'9" either. Good college player, he's going to have trouble getting his shots on the block in the NBA and guarding bigs like Bargnani or Pau Gasol.
        People said the same thing about Kevin Love ... Lol

But I do actually agree to an extent. He'll just have to work his butt off.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          People said the same thing about Kevin Love ... Lol

But I do actually agree to an extent. He'll just have to work his butt off.

love is the poster boy for hard work and dedication. we wouldn't here the end of him if he was on either new york or los angeles.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Ya man. Great game so far.

Keep an eye out for Brady Heslip.
            Canadian kid from Burlington. Getting some PT early on and making good of it.

NoProps is going to love the game that Quincy Miller is having so far. haha
            He's playing great down low.
            Brady Heslip is Jay Triano's nephew.

Comment

Working...
            X