X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Madness Pick 'Em Contest 2012

It's that time of year again!

Since you normally set these things up Apollo I guess we should keep the tradition going? I'll make it if you don't have time though...

The details:

We have four days to get our picks in.

Group ID#: 143091
    Password: mightymouse
    *Use your forum name as your bracket name so we know who everyone is.
    Important notes care of Yahoo Fantasy Sports:
    • The First Four games are not counted in Tourney Pick'em.
    • Deadline to submit your bracket is 12:15pm EDT on Thursday, March 15.
    • Click-to-advance, or drag-and-drop a team name to advance that team.
    • Be sure to select a champion and enter your tie breaker prediction.
    REGISTER HERE

Comment

Good idea, Mack.

Nice work, Apollo.

I do horrendous every year at the brackets. I'm sure this year will be no different.

Comment

i hate my bracket already
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

a little confusing and i don't get to watch too much NCAA so I'll pass this year boys

Comment

Im a little skeptical on mine.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Remember you need to have your picks in by noon EST on Thursday. and don't forget to pick the finals and tiebreaker. I can't remember who it was last year but they had a excellent bracket but forgot to pick the tie breaker and finals. LOL Priceless.

Comment

One year I won it because I had the entire sweet sixteen and up correct. Still my greatest bracket claim to fame.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  a little confusing and i don't get to watch too much NCAA so I'll pass this year boys
                  Its really not confusing at all dude, you should give it a shot. All u have to do is pick every game of the tourney the way u see it going down. Shoot, chicks are involved in office pools all the time, and some of them base their picks on where they've been to or what color the team wears. Some of those girls also do very well in their pools!

It really doesn't matter how much college ball u watch...

Thanks for setting it up again Apollo.

Comment

Yeah, it's all point and click. Yahoo makes it so easy that you can build a bracket start to finish in under five minutes. I did mine in ten minutes, thought long and hard about my picks.

Comment

I'll be the blonde office chick this year, as I know absolutely nothing about college basketball and have maybe never even seen more than about 10 minutes of a game.

I heard about some good teams (kentucky/Duke especially and I think I read something about Florida), but don't know if what I heard/read about most other teams was good or bad. So basically I choose the team which sounded (somewhat) familiar.

add: Oh yeah, like a good office chick I didn't use the research button.

Comment

I thought about which mascot would destroy the other mascot in the octagon. That is why I have the Gators going so deep only to be taken out by the agility, teamwork, ferocity of the Wildcats.

Comment

Not to mention wild cats hunt in packs. It's all an numbers game.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            I thought about which mascot would destroy the other mascot in the octagon. That is why I have the Gators going so deep only to be taken out by the agility, teamwork, ferocity of the Wildcats.
                            Hahaha Love this thought process.

Although, to counter, I'm pretty sure the UNLV Rebels would come in and shoot all the animals mascots with their muskets...

Love the rebels ... Cheerleaders...

Comment

I'm very skeptical about my final four! Very :/

Kentucky vs. Florida
                              Ohio State vs. North Carolina

Championship Game: Kentucky vs. UNC

NCAA Champion: Kentucky
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                              X