This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I'm third behind you and ceez.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Kendall Marshall is gone with a fractured wrist ... Brutal.

Comment

Memphis and Mizzou really screwed me. Never trust Mizzou.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Oh oh, office chick now firmly in last place.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            Oh oh, office chick now firmly in last place.
            The only two girls in our office pool are #1 and #2 right now. Ugh.
            I've got the best possible Finish Score though, so hopefully that serves me well.

Comment

In my office pool, we did it a bit different.

8 guys - $20 a head.
              Draw for selection, 1 through 8.
              8 picks for 8 teams, first pick 1 through 8, second pick, 8 through 1, etc.
              Pretty much like picking fantasy basketball in a non-auction.

First time I participated in a NCAA pool like this. It has been fun.

The one guy who knows nothing about the pool is tied for first.... with me I could have been crushing it but close loses for Alabama and Notre Dame in the first round hurt and close 2nd round loses for Vandy and Georgetown hurt too.

I have given up on my traditional bracket here but in this other pool I have 3 teams left: Go Kentucky, Cincinnati, and Ohio!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                In my office pool, we did it a bit different.

8 guys - $20 a head.
                Draw for selection, 1 through 8.
                8 picks for 8 teams, first pick 1 through 8, second pick, 8 through 1, etc.
                Pretty much like picking fantasy basketball in a non-auction.

First time I participated in a NCAA pool like this. It has been fun.

The one guy who knows nothing about the pool is tied for first.... with me I could have been crushing it but close loses for Alabama and Notre Dame in the first round hurt and close 2nd round loses for Vandy and Georgetown hurt too.

I have given up on my traditional bracket here but in this other pool I have 3 teams left: Go Kentucky, Cincinnati, and Ohio!
                We used to do that in our office, before I started organizing it.
                I had heard that it wasn't all that fun for guys who actually followed the NCAA, as its basically like playing the lottery.
                But the way you put it, it just sounds less hastle. haha

Have it set up on CBSSports.com, and they host a mean March Madness bracket.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Kendall Marshall is gone with a fractured wrist ... Brutal.
                  This could be my downfall. Hopefully he'll be back at some point but by the sounds of it his wrist hurts when he dribbles. Maybe they'll cruise past Ohio and he returns on the weekend.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    This could be my downfall. Hopefully he'll be back at some point but by the sounds of it his wrist hurts when he dribbles. Maybe they'll cruise past Ohio and he returns on the weekend.
                    I hope not.

Comment

numba 1 baby! Upsets really hurt my bracket though....
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

My bracket looks to be down the toilet this year.

Comment

Kendall Marshall's cast is off and he's in a removable splint. Great news for my bracket! Oh, and for UNC as well... Hopefully he'll be able to go.

Comment

Working...
                          X