Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egomania: Javale McGee thinks he's worth $14M/season

This from ESPN.com Insider:
    In addition to his on-court struggles, it appears that Wizards center JaVale McGee is a bit delusional. Sources say he has informed the Wizards that he will be looking for a contract averaging around $14 million when he becomes a free agent after next season.
    Source: ESPN.com

Based on this I'm not even sure if he's even worth the MLE.

Comment

you think that is him or his agent putting that in his head? if he drastically improves over the next year and a half maybe 6-8 million a year.

Comment

Hey, if he makes more passes like this I'm all for Washington throwing the Brinks truck at him!

http://deadspin.com/5893340/javale-m...ing-last-night

Comment

Nice "open ice" check by Haywood.

Comment

I would give him 4-5 mil now (maybe a stretch for the way he plays the majority of the time).

Sorry but am I the only one who thinks winning should be taken into consideration when giving someone a contract? I mean the kid has not accomplished anything worth 14 mil and will not next season either.

He is one of my favourite players to watch sometimes simply because he is so athletically gifted but until he matures I would never want him on a Raptors team for even 4 mil a year.

Good luck Washington.

Comment

he's a fucking dumbass. He doesn't even deserve to be in the NBA

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                he's a fucking dumbass. He doesn't even deserve to be in the NBA
                Can't argue with the first part of your statement but McGee belongs in the NBA, for sure, averaging close to a double double, second in blocks in the NBA, and a 19.79 PER. As they say in the marketplace, he's worth as much as somebody is willing to pay him.
                Last edited by stretch; Thu Mar 15, 2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

DeAndre Jordan got, what, $10mm? McGee will get something in that neighbourhood. He's a dummy but teams will salivate over his size and athleticism and believe they can "coach him up". That's how it goes.

Comment

Speak of the devil, McGee was traded to Denver this afternoon.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/76...ree-team-trade

Comment

I seen this coming...with kenneth faried on the team nene is expendable.

Comment

Javalley is in Denver

Comment

Denver is going to hate him.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

They'll have a couple of freaks in Javale and the Birdman.

Comment

javale also prostitutes out his mother. so, upside down fuck him.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X