March 16 - Memphis Grizzlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, they used to call Bayless "the Hitman" at Arizona (because he wore suits on Game day in College, and always killed guys.)
    ha. thanks. i didn't know that. that is a pretty sweet nickname

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, they used to call Bayless "the Hitman" at Arizona (because he wore suits on Game day in College, and always killed guys.)
      Jerryd "The Hitman" Bayless I like!
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lol we need to start calling him that cuz he is just destroying his opponents. I say we keep him, i love JB he is awesome. He gives 110% every night and does everything he can to try to help us win. I'm officially on the Bayless bandwagon, PG of the future!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I'm officially on the Bayless bandwagon,
          Welcome aboard, NoProbs. haha

I've been ridin' it since he won that game in Detroit single-handedly last year, right after coming over here in the trade.
          The guys got too much talent, and too much pride, to not turn into something special.
          Last edited by Joey; Sat Mar 17, 2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• People confuse me.

Overall, Bayless played great.

If one game makes him a keeper in people's opinion - so be it. I do think a larger sample will ultimately determine his future. Casey has said numerous times this year not to get too high after a win and not to get too low after a loss. I think we can take the same advice on individual player performance.

Don't forget Bayless played great overall.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Haha I'm proud of you Matt. I know that was hard for you to say.

But I do totally agree with what you're saying in your post. Ultimately, this game means nothing.
              Bayless will have to prove, over the long run, that these games are not flukes.
              But I think he's at least proven that he deserves a chance.

Comment

People confuse me.

If one game makes him a keeper in people's opinion - so be it. I do think a larger sample will ultimately determine his future. Casey has said numerous times this year not to get too high after a win and not to get too low after a loss. I think we can take the same advice on individual player performance.

Its actually a string of 4 straight games. Plus last year when he started, plus the Detroit victory

Comment

People confuse me.

4 games now. How many is going to suffecient cause we know Calderon is coming back next week?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Calderon is going to be such a buzz kill
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Haha I'm proud of you Matt. I know that was hard for you to say.

But I do totally agree with what you're saying in your post. Ultimately, this game means nothing.
                      Bayless will have to prove, over the long run, that these games are not flukes.
                      But I think he's at least proven that he deserves a chance.
                      It wasn't that hard if one is objective. I thought he forced the issue for himself a bit much at times but the vast majority, he made the right play. Again, he played great.

Comment

• precedence has been set at 13 games to have realistic hopes that someone has changed their ways. jb is at game 4 now. only 9 more to go young fella.skills and heart have never been an issue with bayless. all about staying in control and remembering youre on a team

Comment

People confuse me.

+1 I wanna see him consistently do it all season. Don't get me wrong either, I love the way Bayless plays, just his reliability as a starting point guard is hard to embrace because of the past.

P.S, people may see me as a hater, but I wanted him to be the starting point guard at the beginning of the season. Than people changed my mind, and I looked at things realistically. He's proving me wrong, and I for sure I hope he does.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Also can't forget Forbes had an AWESOME game. Always loved this acquisition at the beginning of the season.

I guess Demar and Andrea finally picked it up? 18 a piece?
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Good win!

Comment

• Game Highlights

Comment

Working...
                                X