Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple d-leaguers to look at

http://www.nba.com/dleague/news/pros...012_03_13.html

nice little article, DJ Kennedy is interesting, he was pretty awesome at st. johns. This Ubiles fellow seems intriguing.

What have we got to lose, really?
    @sweatpantsjer

I like Will Conroy too, he's averaging about 12-4-10. No idea if he plays defense.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Whoever it is, he'll be seeing the court as often as Alabi

Comment

Idk I like the idea of giving Emmet a 10 day contract. Raptors will probably do a good 3 or 4 of them anyways there bound to find atleast one decent player

Comment

Im a big fan of 10 day contracts, they always produce favourites! I dont know if you guys remember POPS MENSAH BONSU, but he added some excitement to an otherwise disastrous season, and even though he wasn't any good overall it was so much fun cheering for him to pad his stats.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Im a big fan of 10 day contracts, they always produce favourites! I dont know if you guys remember POPS MENSAH BONSU, but he added some excitement to an otherwise disastrous season, and even though he wasn't any good overall it was so much fun cheering for him to pad his stats.
            A lot of good D-League stories. You could throw in former raptor Sundiata Gaines.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

yupyup Gaines first game for the Utah Jazz (?) after being called up, goes ahead and hits the game winning buzzer beating 3 pointer. Too bad he really wasnt that good.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Yeah, if you're a guard and hit only 56%of your fts there a strong indication you're not that good...

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, if you're a guard and hit only 56%of your fts there a strong indication you're not that good...
                  Remember that when you hear people advocating for Tony Wroten.

Comment

Working...
                  X