No announcement yet.

Best of 90's Rock Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh..the full Bush set at woodstock '99 is on youtube..might spend an hour out of my weekend to check it out
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I think all that matters is when the single was released and '89 groups it in with these guys:

I guess so. But it's not like we don't have an 80's thread..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• One of my favourites of all time:

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post

At Joey's request..Woodstock '99 and Fred Durst..yikes!
          Man I remember this ... geez ... nice find LBF.

The video for that was pretty good actually.. Paully Shore!

Last edited by Joey; Fri Sep 13, 2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Man I remember this ... geez ... nice find LBF.

The video for that was pretty good actually.. Paully Shore!

not that difficult to find actually. haha.

When you are having a really pissy day, there is not a better song to describe it.

Comment

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• You don't understand much of what Eddie is singing. But, man is this song just so pure!

Comment

• I believe this performance won an emmy..

Comment

• Creed had that one album

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post

Creed had that one album
                        Annnd you crossed the line.
                        I thought it was an unwritten rule that you just DON'T post Creed here.

Banned for Life.

Comment

• There is your precious Limp Bilznit to make up for it..

Comment

• Can't remeber if I posted this one before but here's a ear worm for ya:

This one is borderline. Could go in 80's or 90's, doesn't matter. Key thing is you get the volume setting right before getting into it. Turn it to max.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Can't remeber if I posted this one before but here's a ear worm for ya:

This one is borderline. Could go in 80's or 90's, doesn't matter. Key thing is you get the volume setting right before getting into it. Turn it to max.
                              You may post The Cult as many times as you deem necessary, good sir.

To answer your question, first time The cult has been posted.

Comment

• I like the acoustic version more.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X