No announcement yet.

Best of 90's Rock Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hit this up with some heavier slower stuff from some of the best bands of the 90's.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      they were pretty decent. but, if that guy didn't die, there would be no pearl jam and temple of the dog. Sometimes something worse has to happen before it gets better.

btw, i think that's from the 80's cause i think the guy died in either 89 or 90. I may be wrong but temple of the dog was either 90 or 91. I guess we'll let it slide.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Crank this up:

Man, this one brings back great memories. That whole album was great.

Comment

Man, this one brings back great memories. That whole album was great.
          there were quite a few bands in the 90's where you knew the whole album was going to be great. Not sure how,but, you just knew. It was the distinctive sound i guess.

btw, this is the man's anthem.

crank it way the fuck up!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nothin wrong with a little "Christian" rock!

Comment

at their best!

Comment

Yeah, Chris Cornell is awesome. They're releasing a new album soon I think.

Comment

Comment

Not by the hair on my chiny chin chin.

Comment

epic is off their 89 album. but, it's close enough and it prolly didn'tget played until 90.

Comment

If it charts in the 90's then it's 90's music in my books.

Comment

Here comes the Rooster!

Comment

"You Fucker Get Up! C'mon get down with the Sickness!"

Comment

Working...
                                X