No announcement yet.

Best of 90's Rock Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think you can call it purely rock, but still, one of my favourite bands. Can't leave out Tom Morello. Rage!

Comment

One of the best Pumpkin songs.

Comment

I don't know what the story is on the accompanying video but a good tune.

Comment

Comment

damn, all i could find was this crappy recorded live version

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

interesting that kid bans his albums from itunes.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Could have contended for the crown of greatest of all-time if it weren't for Freddie's tragic end.

Comment

i like this better than the original actually.

Comment

fuckin great tune!

like the soungarden/original version better. but, this is pretty freakin neat.

Comment

Best? Depends on who u are asking!

Sublime:

System of a Down:

Rammstein: (concert)

Dave Matthews Band:

RadioHead:

Last edited by Bendit; Sat Mar 31, 2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

not what you'd expect from soundgarden exactly. but, still ill as fuck.

Comment

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            man, ozzy is one of the most untalented, overrated bastards. too many drugs. he sounds like a weeping squirrel.

Comment

not really rock, but, by one of the biggest rock stars of all time and was after he died.

Comment

Remember these guys?

Not a duo you want to encounter at night on the street.

Comment

Working...
                                X