Best of 90's Rock Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I am, I am, A man"
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

"When it starts to fall apart. man, it really falls apart."
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Comment

underrated band.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

not really rock, but, by one of the biggest rock stars of all time and was after he died.
            Well this is a remix of a song he did on his solo album in '86. Same video for the most part too. Not sure if this charted in the '90's. Catchy. Man was he flamboyant. Not sure how he flew under the radar for so long ha, ha, ha.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Well this is a remix of a song he did on his solo album in '86. Same video for the most part too. Not sure if this charted in the '90's. Catchy. Man was he flamboyant. Not sure how he flew under the radar for so long ha, ha, ha.
              It was the 80's man all the guys looked like girls and everyone was on blow.
              Didn't Elton fly under for a while too?

Comment

Not sure. Freddie sort of "balanced" himself out in his stage performances too though... Based on the live shows I've seen anyway that's my opinion. He was portrayed himself is "tough guy" on stage. I don't know if there's been another front man who was better than him at interacting with the crowd, getting them involved and also putting on five star performances. You can tell he absolutely loved what he did. Even after a few decades in the business it wasn't a chore for him, he lived for it.

Comment

Actually I heard Hugh Dillon was pretty awesome when he was with the Headstones.

The closest I've seen to matching his energy was Eddie Vedder. The energy onstage with him and Cornell when they did that Temple of The Dog stuff was amazing. Was awesome when Vedder used to climb up and hang of the ceiling like a monkey.

Going back I haven't seen that much but, Robert Plant? of Led Zeppelin was pretty electric i think.

Comment

my second favourite one hit wonder.

behind these guys,

Comment

The top one hit wonder of the 90's:

Comment

The top one wasn't that..." it's the final countdown. Duluduluduldu"

Comment

You want a one hit wonder from the 90's that I think is a shitty song and music video that I can't forget and no its not Butterfly by Crazy Town

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

ya, that song sucked.

remember this one

love this song

i like there new song. they still should have reunited with edwin though.

Comment

another reunited band from the 90's.

Comment

thanks to this song, we know have this amazing version from the master of the universe!

Last edited by LBF; Sat Apr 28, 2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X