No announcement yet.

Best of 90's Rock Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one-hit wonders that later became the hit machines..

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

One of my favourite bands of the 90s right here:

This guy was Canadiana thru-and-thru.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        One of my favourite bands of the 90s right here:

This guy was Canadiana thru-and-thru.
        That was one of the first ones that i posted. Thread might get a little repetitive at times, though. Anyways, yeah Matthew Good Band was awesome. Matthew Good, not so much. I like Matthew Goode better. haha
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Matt Good (band) was awesome. It sucks when good things fall to pieces. Treble Charger comes to mind. Their early stuff was pretty sweet.

Comment

And for a change of pace with Treble Charger

Comment

Don't think this has been posted yet

Comment

How about a couple of Limblifter songs?

Comment

Not a single, but has one of my favourite verses ever....."I would where a beard of bees/ Just to see your flower open" hehe

Comment

Someone already posted "Remote Control" I think, but I have a few preferred A of E songs...seems fitting to move on to them from Limblifter.

Can't find the full version, but this has most of it. The solo is a lot longer in the original version.

Comment

And this one

Comment

Saw some STP somewhere too I think, but pretty sure not this one.

Comment

Or this one....man these guys were amazing at one point.

Comment

Hard to find a way to put this song. Don't think anyone would listen to all 20 minutes. An abridged version from their vevo. Good ol Sonic Youth

Comment

More Canadian content....and how Bubbles got his start in showbiz! (Not really a TPB fan, but a pretty hilarious piece of trivia) Was a pretty big Sandbox fan. I posted this version of the vid because it has way better sound quality than any other.

Comment

More Canadian content? How about some Rusty?

Liked this album a whole hell of a lot actually. There are some great songs on it.
                                Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Aug 21, 2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X