No announcement yet.

March 20 - New York Quitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO its the penetration by the point guards of NYK that has been setting up NYK bigs .

Comment

yes the -22 were all scored on Calderon, it's not worth debating with you.

Comment

Jose should not have been thrown into the starting lineup for 32 mins after being away with an injury ,while bayless comes off the bench for 12 mins. that is rediculous.

Comment

The 15 offensive rebounds have nothing to do with it. Damn Calderon, not pulling down those rebounds.

Comment

its blows my mind how ppl can over look bayless' preformance whiule jose was gone.

Comment

they need bayless' penetration because jose is not playing like he was before the injury.

Comment

I'm with Pesterm. Jose may have some decent numbers, but if everyone is saying about Bayless that "stats mean nothing", then it applies here as well. Jose has played like garbage, and has slowed this game to a crawl. Bayless had the offense at a decent clip at least.
                Don't get me wrong, I love Jose, but I don't know what Casey was trying to prove by playing Bayless only 12 minutes.

Comment

Bayless wouldn't have made the difference. Be sensible.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                    Bayless wouldn't have made the difference. Be sensible.
                    I'll disagree with this. The Raps have looked completely lost all game, and that hasn't been the case the last 5 games.

Comment

Can't watch this no more. We haven't been blown out in a while
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Did Calderon play amazing no. Did the Raptors no. Bayless got injured, probably would have played 18 tonight. Calderon is the better player. There is no way you can blame Calderon is the reason for this loss. Bayless wouldn't have changed much. It comes down to rebounds and their bigs out playing ours.

Comment

100 percent agree. anyone that watched the game can see they ran better with bayless. He was putting up 29 and 7.5 assits. with very litle turnovers. more boards, steals and better defense then jose.

Comment

Pretty embarrassing game.

I hope Casey runs them to the ground in practice.

Bargnani is nearly back to his old self:
                            1) post up more
                            2) bend your knees on your shot and don't jump backwards.

Comment

I expect everyone to jump all over Calderon the next 5 games...Vs. NY twice, Chicago twice and Orlando... I'm prepared for ridiculous comparisons.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                                Did Calderon play amazing no. Did the Raptors no. Bayless got injured, probably would have played 18 tonight. Calderon is the better player. There is no way you can blame Calderon is the reason for this loss. Bayless wouldn't have changed much. It comes down to rebounds and their bigs out playing ours.
                                K K K . I get it your a huge calderon fan boy. I like the guy too but you cant over look bayless last 4 games. Jose played so bad tonight on DEFENSE ... again on DEFENSE . yes the ofensive stats were okay but the gaurds had a heleva day with jose tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X