No announcement yet.

If picking at #5...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys honestly see Anthony Davis as a PF or SF? I question if he'll fill out enough to handle the pounding at PF, and feel he's more equipped for the #3 spot and can help pick the slack up for Bargnani in the rebound department... And as for regarding the question I say Beal over Drummond

Comment

Checkines wrote: View Post
      Do you guys honestly see Anthony Davis as a PF or SF? I question if he'll fill out enough to handle the pounding at PF, and feel he's more equipped for the #3 spot and can help pick the slack up for Bargnani in the rebound department... And as for regarding the question I say Beal over Drummond
      The same comments were said about JV last year. He just turned 19 2 weeks ago. He'll fill out in time - never mind the fact he grew 8 inches a year and a half ago.

Comment

Checkines wrote: View Post
        Long term it doesn't really matter because that will sort itself out and changes to the roster can be made to accommodate him at either position. Personally I think he's a PF.

Comment

if we're number 5 and barnes, MKG, Drummond, and AD are off the board we choose Miller!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            if we're number 5 and barnes, MKG, Drummond, and AD are off the board we choose Miller!
            Beal.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

im not a fan of beal he doesn't look like a franchise changing SG

Comment

im not a fan of beal he doesn't look like a franchise changing SG
                Neither does Demar, I mean Demar may be an all-star, but nothing more IMO. James Johnson is compared to Gerald Wallace, Gerald Wallace isn't a franchise changing player.

I have four guys I want to go after in order, and that is MKG, Beal, Barnes, Lamb. These are the best IMO in terms of BPA & need.

Comment

Since the draft isn't so strong in terms of the point guards, and we have Bargnani followed by Ed & Amir, plus JV coming in this Summer, the wing is the number one thing that needs to be addressed.

Comment

Source: MKG Plans To Enter Draft http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...To_Enter_Draft
                    Anthony Davis Undecided On Draft http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...cided_On_Draft
                    (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                      ...Anthony Davis Undecided On Draft http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...cided_On_Draft
                      Maybe Davis is worried the Raptors will be picking #1. Somebody tell him he could be team mates with JV.

Comment

5th pick is waaaaaaay too high to use on Miller.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          5th pick is waaaaaaay too high to use on Miller.
                          if miller never got injured he'd be top 5 easy. Theres no argument there

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Neither does Demar, I mean Demar may be an all-star, but nothing more IMO. James Johnson is compared to Gerald Wallace, Gerald Wallace isn't a franchise changing player.

I have four guys I want to go after in order, and that is MKG, Beal, Barnes, Lamb. These are the best IMO in terms of BPA & need.
                            Then that really changes nothing. The only way i would want to draft an SG again is if he's got franchise player written all over him. If beal was like D wade 2.0 then i'd draft him in a second but he doesn't have that athleticism.

Comment

Then that really changes nothing. The only way i would want to draft an SG again is if he's got franchise player written all over him. If beal was like D wade 2.0 then i'd draft him in a second but he doesn't have that athleticism.
                              Those are my top 4 players in terms of Draft BPA/Need, but I do agree, I prefer not to draft a shooting guard, and go after a small forward instead.

Comment

Draft a SG.
                                Sign a free agent PG.
                                Sign and trade for a SF.

That was easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X