Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i dont know why it double posted

Comment

I honestly don't even care about our second round pick (Unless it is actually Kabongo), until we draft Gilchrist.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

same here. MKG and Kabongo would be the best draft choices in years for the raptors

Comment

MKG IS going back to school
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I would be very surprised if he doesn't declare if he is projected to go in the top 5. Davis, Teague and Jones will be going, what will be left for him. I think he will see what everyone else is doing.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
              MKG IS going back to school
              No he's not.

Comment

yes he is
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

damnit...as of two hours ago he is now in the draft...way to put your education first Gilchrist

Comment

"2 hours ago ... Kentucky freshman forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist will enter the 2012 NBA draft after the Wildcats' season ends, ... Back in early March, Kidd-Gilchrist told reporters he would forgo the lures of the draft and stay in school."

ESPN

Comment

"2 hours ago ... Kentucky freshman forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist will enter the 2012 NBA draft after the Wildcats' season ends, ... Back in early March, Kidd-Gilchrist told reporters he would forgo the lures of the draft and stay in school."

ESPN
                      Told you so

Comment

nobody likes you :P

Comment

lol you should be liking me. Now we actually know he'll be in the draft so we can hope the raptors draft him

Comment

Lets wait and see what happens after the tournament.

Comment

The dates to remember are:

April 10 - NCAA deadline for underclassmen to announce if they are returning. This date is b.s. though from an NBA perspective.

April 29 - NBA deadline for underclassmen to declare. A player could announce returning on or before April 10 only to change their mind and go to the draft on April 29th.

Comment

haha

Comment

Working...
                                X