Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO DAT B? <-> RR Forum Edition <-> Game #61 (pg. 20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post

WHO DAT B YO?
    Jumaine Jones!

Comment

• Raúl wrote: View Post
      Jumaine Jones!
      Ju Got It, Mayn!

Comment

• Who dat b? Game #50

Comment

Hmmm .... is that Chris Jackson or Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf?

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            Hmmm .... is that Chris Jackson or Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf?
            The second one... Is Chris Jackson his old name?

Comment

The second one... Is Chris Jackson his old name?
              Yes ... before he became Muslim. That was my lame attempt of a joke for this morning.

Comment

• Who Dat B? Game #51

Comment

That's another draft bust from the Cavaliers, DaJuan Wagner. He joins players like Desagana Diop, Trajan Langdon and Luke Jackson. What a waste of a lottery pick!

Comment

That's another draft bust from the Cavaliers, DaJuan Wagner. He joins players like Desagana Diop, Trajan Langdon and Luke Jackson. What a waste of a lottery pick!
                    He looked like a decent player until #23 came along the following season. He was just behind Amar'e for ROY voting if I remember correctly.

Luke Jackson!? lol All-Time Raptor Great!

Comment

• Game #52

Drafted 10th overall by the Seattle SuperSonics in the 2006, this "draft bust" is currently playing for Hyères-Toulon Var Basket from the French Pro A division.

WHO DAT B?
                      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Drafted 10th overall by the Seattle SuperSonics in the 2006, this "draft bust" is currently playing for Hyères-Toulon Var Basket from the French Pro A division.

WHO DAT B?
                        I don't remember his first name, but the last is Saer Sene, he was drafted a spot before JJ Redick in that weak 2006 draft. I think the Raptors and the Blazers were the only ones to take good players out of that draft, the rest are just very poor, just check the lottery picks from that draft: Adam Morrison, Hilton Armstrng, Cedric Simmons, Saer Sene

Comment

I don't remember his first name, but the last is Saer Sene, he was drafted a spot before JJ Redick in that weak 2006 draft. I think the Raptors and the Blazers were the only ones to take good players out of that draft, the rest are just very poor, just check the lottery picks from that draft: Adam Morrison, Hilton Armstrng, Cedric Simmons, Saer Sene
                          Mouhamed Sene is right. POB was 9th that year! Millsap was a nice 2nd rounder and the later first rounders are somewhat decent including Rondo at 21.

Comment

• Game #53

This player was drafted directly out of Oak Hill Academy (high school) by the Cleveland Cavaliers with the 8th pick in the 2001 NBA Draft.

WHO DAT B?
                            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

This player was drafted directly out of Oak Hill Academy (high school) by the Cleveland Cavaliers with the 8th pick in the 2001 NBA Draft.

WHO DAT B?
                              DeSagana(sp.?) Diop. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST!

Comment

• Game #54

Speaking of draft busts...

WHO DAT B?
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X