Jack prays for Anthony Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack prays for Anthony Davis

For anyone not taking in the NCAA tourney on tsn2, Jack Armstrong just said a prayer for Anthony Davis to come to the Raptors haha. Let's hope he is heard

Was it to Stern?

The only "god" who could arrange it.

Comment

I'm praying to St. Expedito, the patron saint of winning the lottery.

Comment

anyone catch that diss to the raps from barkley at the end of the game? basically saying that they could beat the TORONTO RAPTORS, and MAYBE the bobcats! am i the only one who got a lil offended?
        No Dissrespect...
        With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

You're offended he said the raptors could beat a college team?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I couldn`t tell if he said they could, or couldn`t, beat the Raps.

Comment

Chuck must have missed the game last night.

Comment

Chuck is always saying bullshit. Back then he said something about Yao... Anyone remember? And yeah, I'm with you on this one Jack

Comment

barkley has a very thin layer of membrane separating thought from speech. remember when god came and told him he was going to win the championship.

Comment

if we get anthony davis, I would trade andrea bargnani to the nets for gerald wallace, and sign ray allen this off-season, boom we're a contender!

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                      if we get anthony davis, I would trade andrea bargnani to the nets for gerald wallace, and sign ray allen this off-season, boom we're a contender!
                      Reacting to getting 2 youthful amazing bigs in Jonas and Davis, by adding injury prone (Wallace) and old (Ray)?
                      -Bargnani could fetch way more than 1 year of Gerald Wallace.
                      The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        You're offended he said the raptors could beat a college team?
                        nah im offended he said a college team could beat the raps, that was on u.s. national tv. were not even the worst team this year but off all the bad teams to pick he choose us
                        No Dissrespect...

Comment

coulda went with the bobcats, wiz, hornets, kings, pistons, nets, but of course they say the raps, im sick of this team getting dissed, i hope they actually turn it around next yr. anthony davis would help
                          No Dissrespect...

Comment

Lol Greg Gumbel asked, "Who can beat Kentucky this year?", chuck responded "The Toronto Raptors and Charlotte Bobcats ,maybe". Meaning the only teams that can beat Kentucky is an NBA team, if anything he dissed Charlotte.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                              Lol Greg Gumbel asked, "Who can beat Kentucky this year?", chuck responded "The Toronto Raptors and Charlotte Bobcats ,maybe". Meaning the only teams that can beat Kentucky is an NBA team, if anything he dissed Charlotte.
                              ok i feel better lol
                              No Dissrespect...

Comment

Working...
                              X