Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Agreed.

If you watched this game, give yourself a pat on the back and seek help for your Raptor addiction.
    where do i go?

Comment

I swear if he spends one more summer learning how to shoot the 3 ball, instead of learning how to dribble and finish strong at the net after contact..........

Comment

If he is going to be our shooting guard of the future he needs to develop a jump shot. I'm all for him working hard on the three ball this summer. If he continues to move with out the ball, it's not all that necessary to break guys down. I would like to see some improvement in the ball handling department though.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
          If he is going to be our shooting guard of the future he needs to develop a jump shot. I'm all for him working hard on the three ball this summer. If he continues to move with out the ball, it's not all that necessary to break guys down. I would like to see some improvement in the ball handling department though.
          +1.

I think Demar's first priority is strength. I remember someone saying is ball-handle isn't as bad as people believe, but when he slashes towards the rim and gets hit, he can't maintain that balance and handle, thus forcing to turn it over.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
          X