Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Money 101

Wizards rookie: No regret over $10K lottery spree

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Washington Wizards rookie Chris Singleton says it was worth it to buy $10,000 worth of tickets for last week's Mega Millions lottery, adding it was "either that or blowing it in the clubs."

Singleton didn't win a share of the record-breaking top prize, but he said Monday that he did win some money. He's not sure how much because he hasn't gone through all of his tickets yet.

Singleton raised eyebrows last week when he tweeted: "I'm about to drop 10000 on the lottery and cross my fingers."

He maintains he actually did spend the $10,000 for the lottery that offered a $640 million prize. He says he bought the tickets at various locations because no individual outlet would have been able to print that many at once.

Source

And we wonder why they're all broke when they retire.
    Its smart investment ideas like this!!

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    And we wonder why they're all broke when they retire.
    Its smart investment ideas like this!!
    Fuckin' retard lol.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Unbelievable, especially with all that's going on in the world today. What a clown, I'm glad he's not a Raptor.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Unbelievable, especially with all that's going on in the world today. What a clown, I'm glad he's not a Raptor.
        Ya was thinking this myself. I was quite high on Singleton coming out of School, but I guess now that he's in Washington, he has to make bone-headed decisions like this one to fit in with the rest of the team.

Comment

There must be something in the water in washington because i swear...
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

On the court, Singleton's a good one. CS has had some decent games against the Raptors. Shelvin Mack was a find in the second round and Jan Vesely is one of the few guys that can guard Bargnani one on one. Good rookie class in Washington.

Comment

andray blatche gave him the idea. If andray blatche told anyone on the wizards to jump off a bridge they'd do it. Cept maybe john wall who has somewhat of a brain.

Comment

Working...
              X