April 3 - Charlotte Bobcats - Dilemma Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    This maybe misplaced...but does anyone else notice that Barnani looks especially wan/paler (like he is sick) and keeps sucking for air during stops in play (bending over at the foul line like he needs a blow). He wasnt like this during those "13" games and Iam thinking about his backtothesoftplay on defense posture. I think he always had a bit of a stamina issue but these games after his injury he has been less frisky (not that he is any jumping jack).
    He looks somewhat skinnier too (usually the opposite of what happens when you miss 20 games).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      He looks somewhat skinnier too (usually the opposite of what happens when you miss 20 games).
      He looks like he's always looked. He's playing the same as he's always played. He's isn't sick. He isn't injured. He's probably a bit out of shape but he's always been a bit out of shape. He's the same Bargnani he's been for 6 years.

As for the game, that was one of the worst NBA games I have watched all year. Charlotte is truly awful. Biyombo is such a project. Beyond that, it's just a bunch of average to below average players and they are completely discombobulated on offense and defense. It's almost as though the coaching staff has given up. That's a really bad situation. The fact that Toronto can barely beat that team says something about the Raptors.

Bigger picture, who are these young players Toronto is developing? Bargnani: ~34 MP; Calderon ~34; Kleiza ~28 MP; A. Gray ~20MP. I guess Derozan gets his guaranteed 35+ MP but I don't see all this young talent the team says they are developing this year.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        Bigger picture, who are these young players Toronto is developing? Bargnani: ~34 MP; Calderon ~34; Kleiza ~28 MP; A. Gray ~20MP. I guess Derozan gets his guaranteed 35+ MP but I don't see all this young talent the team says they are developing this year.
        Yup, we kind of touched on this in the Ed Davis thread. They're probably not developing him because he's not in Colangelo's long-term plans.

The only other player who might be worth "developing" is done for the season.

Comment

Working...
        X