No announcement yet.

April 4 - Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also like to know why jj didn't play. Rotowire says hes out of condition since the chest cold. Would explain why he faded so hard after that first q vs the kittens yesterday
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

There goes some more balls that we could have used

Comment

For those who dont know there is a primo bb game happening (nbatv)...OKC at Miami...and its A level.

Comment

Godammit Casey this HAS to stop
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

raptors are stacked.
            "Defense wins championships."

Comment

cavs thinking of shutting down Kyrie....Deron has effectively told the nets he won't be back (with a quarter of a season still to play)....we might not even be in the top ten picks

Comment

Raps now in a 3 way tie for 7th worst.

Comment

Andrea been watching march madness and was like "SHIT these two guys, Davis and Robinson are better than me. Enough fooling around time to start winning some games"(in Italian of course)
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I guess, realistically, we are not going to catch the bucks or the wolves, so 9th worst is about as bad as we can do. 9th, standing wise. We could theoretically drop to 12th if the top three picks are won by teams better than that but that's worst case and not likely to happen (which means it probably will)

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Andrea been watching march madness and was like "SHIT these two guys, Davis and Robinson are better than me. Enough fooling around time to start winning some games"(in Italian of course)

While eating Primo Pasta
                      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I guess, realistically, we are not going to catch the bucks or the wolves, so 9th worst is about as bad as we can do. 9th, standing wise. We could theoretically drop to 12th if the top three picks are won by teams better than that but that's worst case and not likely to happen (which means it probably will)
                        It is starting to look like the Raptors are going to pick top 3 (i.e. lottery luck) or 8-10 range as Tanking Season is officially underway in NJ, GS, and CLE.

Comment

Likely lots of talent to choose from at the 9 slot like P Jones, T. Jones, Sullinger, Lamb, Henson, T. Zeller, Lillard, Marshall and so forth. Just win, baby!

Comment

It is starting to look like the Raptors are going to pick top 3 (i.e. lottery luck) or 8-10 range as Tanking Season is officially underway in NJ, GS, and CLE.
                            agree...although hard to say GS is tanking..they don't own their pick thanks to some terrible trade years ago (it since has been sent to Utah in NJ's curious habit of trading away draft picks....they could conceivably have traded away the 4th and 8th picks in this years draft for...gerald wallace et al). Then again, it is top 7 protected so a serious tank might be on. Would be ironic if they get #8.

Comment

agree...although hard to say GS is tanking..they don't own their pick thanks to some terrible trade years ago (it since has been sent to Utah in NJ's curious habit of trading away draft picks....they could conceivably have traded away the 4th and 8th picks in this years draft for...gerald wallace et al). Then again, it is top 7 protected so a serious tank might be on. Would be ironic if they get #8.
                              Which is why I think the tank is on in GS. They are now tied for 7th worst. They could end up 5th worst when it is all said and done and have a nice cushion of having the low statical odds that 3 teams 6 or higher end up in the top 3 and thus bumping them to 8 - or they could finish 4th worse (only Charlotte, New Orleans, and Washington worse) and guarantee a selection no lower than 7th.

Comment

Scratch that, GS won. 2 way tie with Detroit for 6th worst!

Comment

Working...
                                X