No announcement yet.

April 4 - Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a lot more fun to watch when they're winning though!

Comment

RNsteve wrote: View Post
      Least could give the bobcats a good run for their money.
      But could they beat Kentucky?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        But could they beat Kentucky?
        AD's unibrow overpowers all.

Comment

SI had a good preview of tonight's game in an article predicting one crazy night of games

The Sixers especially need to find a way to out of the No. 7 slot, which could mean a first-round matchup against a Miami team that Philadelphia simply cannot beat. Philly’s remaining schedule is relatively easy, but only four of its final 13 games are at home, making a home date against a frisky Toronto team a near must-win. And the Raptors are frisky; they were an improbable Luol Deng buzzer-beater away from beating Chicago on the road on March 24, and they subsequently romped over both New York and Denver in Toronto. They play hard, and they easily have the best point differential of the East’s certain lottery teams. Andrea Bargnani is finally finding his groove after missing the middle part of the season with a calf injury.

http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2012...3_a2&eref=sihp

Comment

What happened to the Sixers. Holy shit.

Comment

BURY THEM! Need me some salami and cheese.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                What happened to the Sixers. Holy shit.
                The role they are playing is usually reserved for our Raps.

Comment

Solo gettin some run, and a dunk!

Comment

22 points against in the second half???? Wowza'z!

Comment

Break up the raptors!

Comment

I'd like to know who scouted/suggested Anderson & Uzoh...must be somebody new...because the previous evaluations have been crud.

Comment

Tank commanders are not pleased...but robbing a win from a team with superior all-around talent, I'll take any day.

If Philly doesn't want to put us away early, why not show them what happens and let the Wells-Fargo arena reign down the boos of shame.

Comment

SOLOMON!

D was a beautiful thing tonight (but there were some real sketchy areas where Philly simply missed the open shot) but the heart tonight was amazing.

Alan Anderson and Jose Calderon were playing hard. You could hear the emotion in Alan's voice in the post game interview. This was a big deal.

Any night where we make a play off team's fans boo is a good night.

Uzoh needs to be coached up a bit. He is trying way to hard to make a good impression and is just making bad decisions.

Great job by Casey tonight also.

3/20 in the 4th quarter for Philly? Dwane must be happy.

Comment

I like winning but know I'll regret it in the morning. I like a lot of things that are bad for me.
                              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Le sigh....

Toronto teams love finishing 9th place! Go team!

Go Wiz/Cavs/Kings/Nets!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X