X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic Division overall record predicitions

Toronto Raptors, projected record: 41-41

Does that sound about right?

Considering the way this team limped out of the gate, working league-worst defense alongside (after the first week or so) middling offense, 41 wins sounds fantastic. The Raps have righted that ship, though. The offense has steadied, and while the defense is still the worst in the NBA, it's gotten better. Quite a bit better. It's been more or less below average for the last three weeks. Of course, three weeks of sub-average defense still leaves these guys last in the league in D, which says a lot about how nasty this team's D was for the first two months.
    Yahoo Sports

.500 is conservative. I'm predicting 44-38.

I'll go for 46 - 36

Comment

I've been predicting 47-35 since before preseason - Nothing has changed!

To predict 41-41 is to be expecting a big melt-down since the mid-December recovery!

The only games the Raptors have lost since Dec 16 have been part of back-to-backs!
      The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

I picked somewhere between 36 to 41 wins in preseason ... but it looks like the Raptors are going to better that.
        nbaroundtable

Comment

I say 42 wins and seventh seed.

I lose faith everytime they lose to lesser opponants such as the Pacers and the Bucks.

and the cruel luck should have it that we will be facing the Celtics during playoff times.

Comment

If we can finish with a record over .500 by a significant number, I'd be surprised. Like Hotshot said, losing to below average teams isn't helping our chances.
            "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Working...
            X