April 8 - Oklahoma City Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    I'm all for them finishing in the bottom 4 but i'd REALLY like to see them curb stomp the Heat.
    American History X style?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      American History X style?
      He said curb stomp, not curb smiley :-)

Comment

There was not much to be pleased about with this game.

The only positive I can find is the defense.

OKC is the best offensive team in the league and they also have the highest shooting %.

The Raptors held them to 91 points and 41.7% shooting.

And that is where the positives end.......

Comment

Actually, to me that's a huge positive. This team continues to fight and there's 9 games left. Oh and we have like 3 D-leaguers and AB is perhaps gone for the year. I didn't watch the game but when the radio was on, it was 55-58. They shut down one of the most potent offenses in the league. Playing hard defense in the first half caught on with them in the second half. Like I said, I don't mind losses like this. Of course, there's tank nation but I'm also interested in BCs plan with all that money for free agents.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Alan Anderson was playing in China this season and before that he was in Europe. He has a 10 day contract but is not a D leaguer.

Comment

I absolutely hated the Alan Anderson signing originally but dudes impressed me. I'd be down with the raps signing him as a end of the bencher.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
              X