Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S2 Discussion, see post 188 for final stats)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Hey Drizz, how about Decker and the 2nd pick in the 2nd round (10th overall in the draft) for Roddy White? You could use that pick to take a young stud RB?
    It's a decent trade, but not one that would help me much. I already have Thomas for the Broncos, so picking up Decker isn't going to help a lot seeing how they will have a three-headed monster there.

I am definitely looking for proven and prospect RBs though.

Comment

• Well, I have lots of RBs. If anything interests you let me know.

Comment

• I have no idea what happened, but I broke my computer a month and a half ago and haven't been able to check the internet really until now, after I got my computer fixed. All my players are in Free Agency, and I have no option to "keep" any of them, despite it saying I still have time to do so. Anyone know how to work this?

Comment

• And your last year roster: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....2012/248285/10

Comment

• From the league page:

Hi everyone,

I won't know for sure until the rosters lock in on August 7th but right now I can't find a way to exclude players from the draft. What this means is unless there is something I'm missing we may need to include veteran FA's in the rookie entry draft. So in the event that this is the case, which of the following backup plans do you prefer:

PLAN B
            Do the draft as planned but with all FA's available

PLAN C
            Do the draft offline so that we only draft rookies as planned

There are eight managers, five rounds and that means up to 40 players will be drafted. I'm up for either option but I would like to have year-over-year consistency so that when people make trades they really know what it's worth to them and as such what ever we choose to do I'd like to stick to that long term. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

J
            CLICK HERE to post your opinion.

Comment

• I click Keepers and no one is listed, how do I import players? Oh lord. I want to keep everyone but Andre Brown and Jason Babin.

Comment

• Not sure why but you can view last years roster (explained earlier in here) and post them here. I will then put them in for you. Please get on it right away though because the draft is Saturday and I want to have everything sorted out by Wednesday or Thursday.

Comment

• Never done an offline draft, but I was kinda looking forward to drafting just rookies. I'm not opposed to having all FA's available though, so whatever you guys wanna do, I'm down.

Comment

• Sorry Mack. I'll know for sure once the teams lock tomorrow. I hope everybody had a chance to lock in their teams' keepers.

Comment

• Validate your rosters:

We're almost all setup guys. I thought when you picked your keepers it would populate the draft but that was not the case.... I did the whole thing this afternoon manually. There is a chance that a mistake was made so please take a look at your teams to confirm you're happy:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....?drafttab=team

I searched high and low through the control panel and there was nothing that allowed me to make this exclusively a rookie draft.

Looking at the draft pool it's going to be really interesting. The bottom feeders from last year have access to some legit impact players. All five round mean a little more that's for sure.

Comment

• <------ Bottom Feeder! Haha I've gotta setup for the future in this one. Hope some of my return players can improve on their game. Big letdown from MJD last year. Hoping to land a few big time players in the draft.

Still uncertain who to take #1 overall, that's some pressure right there!

Comment

• Hah, there's always pressure drafting so high. Thanks Apollo for setting it up.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            <------ Bottom Feeder! Haha I've gotta setup for the future in this one. Hope some of my return players can improve on their game. Big letdown from MJD last year. Hoping to land a few big time players in the draft.

Still uncertain who to take #1 overall, that's some pressure right there!
                            Well good luck and just incase you don't know, all available eligable players in the draft can be found here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo..../71039/players

Kadazzle wrote: View Post
                            Hah, there's always pressure drafting so high. Thanks Apollo for setting it up.
                            You're welcome!

EDIT:

Tweaked the draft slightly. First we draft FA's & rookies, then the keepers are drafted. The keepers of course won't pop up as selectable players during the draft; it will be automated from round six onward or before that depending on how many keepers you have.

- Kadazzle has 28 keepers
                            - Drizz has 26 keepers
                            - Everyone else has 25 keepers.

Comment

• Draft Trading Block:

Anyone interested in trading down in the first? I pick 6th overall.

Comment

• Avoid these platers:

1. Joique Bell - Keeper belongs to Drizz
                                2. Cameron Jordon - Keeper belongs to Apollo

These will be moved to their correct teams once the WW opens.

Comment

Working...
                                X