Aspartame = Formaldehyde?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red and White wrote: View Post
    I just want to know what Carl Weather's diet was for Rocky.

Probably the stew he speaks so much about on Arrested Development.
    and chicken bones.

btw, can't believe she's married to ellen degeneres. i think less of her now, but, she went up on the hottness scale.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      Seriously, if you drink pop at all, you should probably go to home depot, buy a shovel, and dig your own grave

Shit is a class 8 corrosive acid... if a you're bin of coke spills, you have to evacuate the building and call in a hazmat team to clean it
      ya, while hopefully that acid eats my cancer.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Cancer thrives in acidic environments but wishful thinking never hurt anybody.

Comment

see, i don't think cancer is a disease that you can get transmittedly. like an STI.

i believe it's already inside of you. Somethings just trigger it, it's different for everybody.

I had it, nothing serious. just a mole on my back. Which means there is varying degrees of it, I mean there's no varying Degrees of herpes, there's no varying degrees of influenza.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            and chicken bones.

btw, can't believe she's married to ellen degeneres. i think less of her now, but, she went up on the hottness scale.
            yeah i always thought that it was a weird match too...

soo wait? relationship with elen degeneres = more attractive?

interesting.

Comment

I don't think its so much her relationship with Ellen that makes her attractive... But the prospect of hot dyke alone that does

I mean none of us are going to bone her anytime soon... So she goes to wank bank roster... where hot lesbians are always the preferred poison

Comment

Oh heinz, how I've missed you.

You guys ever hear of the 'Pink Goo' that alot of Fast Food places used to use (or still do)?
                Pretty nasty shit. Pretty sure McDonalds was actually the first of Fast Food joints to stop using it and actually go to 'real' meat (read: 80% soy).

Comment

GM soy no doubt...

Comment

They can say whatever about their burgers... But I refuse to believe those demon fries are potato

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                      yeah i always thought that it was a weird match too...

soo wait? relationship with elen degeneres = more attractive?

interesting.
                      no, australian hot dike makes her go up on the hot scales.

Her relationship with ellen makes her go down on the cool radar. because Ellen is an annoying cunt. Sorry, I shouldn't call her that... her on tv persona is an annoying cunt.

FYI,Anyone under the age of 18 who doesn't know, never ever ever in the presence of ladies, say "cunt". probably best to stay away from that word all together as a matter of fact.

Comment

I don't think its so much her relationship with Ellen that makes her attractive... But the prospect of hot dyke alone that does

I mean none of us are going to bone her anytime soon... So she goes to wank bank roster... where hot lesbians are always the preferred poison
                        do you spell dyke and dyke the same way?

or is it dyke(dam) and dike(lesbian)?

Comment

You can actually spell it either way for both... There is no wrong answer... But more commonly dike for ditch, dyke for bitch

Comment

You know the apocalypse is near when your GP hands you an article on good diet and says, "I want you to get off the Cholesterol reducing drug, because your Cholesterol isn't that high. And Cholesterol doesn't cause arteriosclerosis anyway. Its the foods that your body was never meant to eat that cause inflammation. Foods like sugar, flour, potatoes and unbalanced oils like soya and corn. And by the way, don't you dare put anything in your mouth that claims to be polyunsaturated".

Comment

You can actually spell it either way for both... There is no wrong answer... But more commonly dike for ditch, dyke for bitch
                              Ok, got it.

And kike is something totally different and one of Mel Gibson's favourite words?

Comment

Working...
                              X