No announcement yet.

April 15 - Atlanta Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great all-around game for DD. I love when he shows flashes of his potential. No ceilling!
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      How tall is Uzoh...just saw him near DD and he just looked just a tad smaller.
      6-3. looks much bigger.

Demar shining again with 11 FT attempts this game. Take a look at is game logs to appreciate how well he has performing.
      http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2012/

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        im not sure but I think that dude got run over
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man

Apparently not.
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

The obvious conclusion is that the opposition is not taking the Raptors seriously of late. They look at the roster as to who's out and who's left and figure it's a pick up game they can't lose. Wrong!

Tomorrow could be a different story.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            Maybe we should have gotten E-leaguers.
            that is the funniest line of the night. I'm still cracking up.

Comment

When all's said and done next week the Raptors will likely be in a spot between 6 and 8 in the lottery.

Comment

not sure what it is worth but one of the stated goals for the year was "culture change". Also not sure exactly how you do that but one aspect of raptors culture over the past few years, has been to lose to denver, utah, boston, phoenix....and atlanta. Forget the Lakers or the Heat...everybody loses to them. The ones I mean are the ones that could lose to anyone but never lose to us. Can't say that anymore. Culture change?

Comment

The L is going nuts...NO leading the Grizzles by 11 with 3.20 to go

Comment

Man another crazy day in the league with losing teams competing tonight!
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      that is the funniest line of the night. I'm still cracking up.
                      +1. Nice work, Soft Euro.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Great all-around game for DD. I love when he shows flashes of his potential. No ceilling!
                        Agreed.

If only he played those flashes consistently and saved the sh!t for the flashes.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Agreed.

If only he played those flashes consistently and saved the sh!t for the flashes.
                          Matt, I remember you telling me how you've lost so much hair when watching Demar playing in the beginning of the season....

Man do I hope this off-season really benefits him...
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Man, my PVR stopped recording after 1 hour, 36 minutes. I was afraid this would happen, but loved watching the first 3 quarters. I think the Raptors can smell 20th position. :-)

We will know the tank is in for sure if BC doesn't re-up the 10 day contracts for the stretch. Quite frankly, Uzoh is performing very well. Maybe there is your third guy off the bench. (Maybe second guy? Nah. Couldn't be).

Comment

Working...
                            X