Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Mock Draft: Fan Edition

Hi Raps Fans,

It's that time of year again. It's time to start talking draft picks. Unfortunately I don't have time to run one of these fan mock drafts as I did in 2011 and 2010 so I'm hoping someone else would like to step up and take on these duties of running this thing. It's a really simple process. You'd create a new thread for each pick after the subsequent pick is decided via the poll(I usually polled for 1-5 days depending on the pick. The #1 pick would probably only need a day, after that the rest would probably need at least three days...). Meanwhile we would create a summary thread to recap the picks. Any takers?

I'm in. I'll take the Hornets and Jazz.

Comment

LOL, it doesn't work that way. Check the two links in my post. We can certainly do one like you're referring to but someone will have to lead it. I don't have time this year to handle stuff like that right now.

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember that. My bad. Okay, I'll run it if you're looking for someone to do it.

Comment

Excellent, thanks. So you can run it how ever you feel is best. If you see a better way than I did it then feel free to go with it.

Comment

Working...
          X