So what's Rasual been up to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you wanna go fucaf?

Yeah Gerry Dee actually taught at my highschool. I see him all the time.

His tv show is based off of my highschool

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      This actually happens a lot. Actors get the part and then realize that the film is not going to be as good/well written/well cast as it seemed.

Jim Carrey got burned like that with the Batman Forever - seemed like it would be an amazing role but it just sucked.

Probably just being cautious. Actors at his stage in their career can not afford flops.
      ya, but, it's by the guys who did dumb and dumber who he's friends with and he's set to reprise his role in the upcoming sequel which I believe they're doing.

plus, actors who are somewhat well known like jim carrey get sent the script and read through it and then decide if they like it or not. So, he obviously read the script before accepting the part, then backed out. which is douchey.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

you wanna go fucaf?

Yeah Gerry Dee actually taught at my highschool. I see him all the time.

His tv show is based off of my highschool
        last comic standing just went downhill after the season he was on. which I beleive was season 1.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Rofl, gerry dee just calked his camera man danny the tranny.

Comment

Toinsy wrote: View Post

Freeze at 0:26

Rasual "Hollywood" Butler

The tank coulda used a good commander like him!
            This movie just did #1 at the Box Office this weekend.

Rasual couldn't tank this one!!

Comment

Ya, I have no idea how. Every critic and website seems flabbergasted by that.

Maybe, the basketball cameos in it. Btw, just read Michael Beasley is starring in an upcoming movie, not sure if it was the Michael Beasley. But, i pray it is.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                just read Michael Beasley is starring in an upcoming movie, not sure if it was the Michael Beasley. But, i pray it is.
                http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2689261/

Unfortunately, it is NOT the same Beas.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2689261/

Unfortunately, it is NOT the same Beas.
                  biggest. let down. ever.

Comment

biggest. let down. ever.
                    I know. Sorry man.

What's worse, is when you look at his resume ...

Most of his Roles don't even get proper names!!

-Cop#1
                    -Detective
                    -Kitchen Staffer
                    -Bouncer
                    -Security Guard
                    -Jury Foreman
                    -Beach Guy #3

Comment

Ya and they all say (uncredited) beside them.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        I know. Sorry man.

What's worse, is when you look at his resume ...

Most of his Roles don't even get proper names!!

-Cop#1
                        -Detective
                        -Kitchen Staffer
                        -Bouncer
                        -Security Guard
                        -Jury Foreman
                        -Beach Guy #3
                        He had some excellent performances like "Beach Guy #3", but we all know "Kitchen Staffer" was the role that ruined his career.
                        Last edited by Red and White; Tue Apr 24, 2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I know this is unrelated (because it has nothing to do with Michael Beasley) but

I watched this last night. Totally forgot how amazing it is.

Comment

I know this is unrelated (because it has nothing to do with Michael Beasley) but

Good one, but this is comedy I've grown to love strictly:

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

He had some excellent performances like "Beach Guy #3", but we all know "Kitchen Staffer" was the role that ruined his career.
                              Hahahaha Too funny.
                              Poor Mr. Beasley. He's probably the type to Google himself, and when comes across this, it might hurt his feelings that we are making light of his career. But then he can just flash all his Hollywood cash and pictures with Denzel...

Comment

Chip:"I'm gonna race him."

Dave: Now I tried to tell him it was a bad idea, but I was HIGH, so all that came out was "well n-, sometimes you gotta race, Iunno."

HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X