Let's think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScottBaird wrote: View Post
    The dream of Alabi being a serviceable player in the NBA is less likely to come to pass than Stephen Hawking being a serviceable player in the NBA.
    Totally agree. Plus, Hawking's got a killer crossover (breaks a LOT of ankles with that wheelchair of his). But SERIOUSLY, people. Alabi being a serviceable player??? Really? What are you on, crack or something? The man can BARELY remain erect for more than 20 seconds at a time. He is the most awkward, uncoordinated thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm absolutely gobsmacked that people with supposed knowledge of the game (who was it, Thorpe who creamed his pants over this guy?) ever thought that this guy could ever be an NBA player.

Comment

Alabi is the next Ian Mahimi. But seriously he isn't that bad, he is a rebounding machine and fights for every board. Its his bad defensive instincts and raw offensive skill that makes us think he's bad.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        GIVE SOLO A CHANCE!

seriously, 7ft 1, and hasnt reached his 3rd season yet. For instance while only averaging .1 of a minute more per game he has also increased his ppg by 1! clearly there is more room for improvement!
        i'll tell you one thing. he's goin to be solo for a long time if he remains in the d-league.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          i'll tell you one thing. he's goin to be solo for a long time if he remains in the d-league.
          Haha too true.

Scott.
          Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

I don't wanna wait... For our lives to be over.

Bla blah blah blu blu bitty.

Haha, i know that's not the lyrics. But, that's what it sounds like.

I like that new show hes in. Damn dude has a five head though.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Well basically I've been taking a lot of drugs together in moderation. First I watched the Raptors Celtics game 20 times straight, stared at a picture of Solo for 5 hours and then topped it off with OD on Nyquil and thats when it hit me.

Comment

Solo reminds me of a smaller version of manute bol

Comment

Father rev wrote: View Post
                  Except not as much of a scoring threat.

Comment

Father rev wrote: View Post
                    Probably because there two ugly fucks

Comment

*they're

Comment

Working...
                      X