No announcement yet.

Magloire to return? Dwane Casey hopes so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. He must be quiet the influence in the locker room, to get such high praise, I'm impressed, I guess there is a lot we don't see. But if Casey wants him back THAT bad, he must be good for the team, I'm all for it.
    "Defense wins championships."

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
      +1.

The #1 job for this guy, whether it's Magloire or Alabi, will be to be a credible opposition for JV during practice. No need to say Jonas will learn much more about NBA game by facing Magloire on a daily basis, no matter how much he has left in the tank.
      +1 on this too.

Comment

step aside d-mart
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
          Sounds like a player/assistant coach transition program...
          agreed.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Magloire is back with the Raptors next year as a player, I'm about 95% sure of it. He'll be our 3rd center behind JV and Gray.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              Magloire is back with the Raptors next year as a player, I'm about 95% sure of it. He'll be our 3rd center behind JV and Gray.
              I just want Magloire back. You can tell on the bench, the coaches praise, and the interviews that this guy is a locker presence, true veteran. He's a good role for JV to follow for sure.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
              X