• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOR - PHI Trade & Draft Choices

Trade
    To Philly: DeRozan,Amir Johnson, James Johnson, Calderon
    To Toronto: Iguodala, Holiday

Draft
    1st Round Bradley Beal SG 2nd Round (Raptors) Darius Miller SF , (Indy) Leon Radosevic PF or Ricardo Ratliffe PF

Sign
    Omer Asik

PG Holiday / Bayless / Uzoh
    SG Beal / Forbes / Anderson
    SF Iguodala / Kleiza / Miller
    PF Bargs/ Davis / Radosevic or Ratliffe
    C JV / Asik / Gray

GoHuskies wrote: View Post
    Trade
    To Philly: DeRozan,Amir Johnson, James Johnson, Calderon
    To Toronto: Iguodala, Holiday

Draft
    1st Round Bradley Beal SG 2nd Round (Raptors) Darius Miller SF , (Indy) Leon Radosevic PF or Ricardo Ratliffe PF

Sign
    Omer Asik

PG Holiday / Bayless / Uzoh
    SG Beal / Forbes / Anderson
    SF Iguodala / Kleiza / Miller
    PF Bargs/ Davis / Radosevic or Ratliffe
    C JV / Asik / Gray
    I think ED would need to be included and a swap of first round picks OR 2 seconds this year and a future 1st.

Hypothetically if this was acceptable to PHI, I would take it and run..... run very, very fast.

Comment

to add to Matt's post: We will not get their best players offering scraps in return.

We could try to get Lou williams . Phi might be more willing to trade him over Holiday.
      How about Evan Turner & Lou for Demar & Amir?

Comment

It was reported a couple of days ago that Philly will shop Iguodala hard this off-season, and with his contract they need to sweeten the pot. I would love getting him, of course preferably a few years ago, but a solid vet with skills we like/need, a Casey mold player, just over-priced. Holiday would be great here. If they take Ed or Amir (not both), and Calderon on a shorter deal than AI, cheaper, and a piece like I mention below (plus filler of course such as 2nd round draft picks, Forbes or JJ)...

IF we can get Beal in the draft, then this would be an awesome deal for the Raptors, but more likely needs a 3rd team since Derozan would be redundant unless the rumours of trying Turner at the point have any semblance of validity. Perhaps involving Minny, shipping DD there for a Beasley S&T or DWilliams to Philly.

I don't really care who if it means Holiday, Iguodala AND Beal in Toronto.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
          It was reported a couple of days ago that Philly will shop Iguodala hard this off-season, and with his contract they need to sweeten the pot. I would love getting him, of course preferably a few years ago, but a solid vet with skills we like/need, a Casey mold player, just over-priced. Holiday would be great here. If they take Ed or Amir (not both), and Calderon on a shorter deal than AI, cheaper, and a piece like I mention below (plus filler of course such as 2nd round draft picks, Forbes or JJ)...

IF we can get Beal in the draft, then this would be an awesome deal for the Raptors, but more likely needs a 3rd team since Derozan would be redundant unless the rumours of trying Turner at the point have any semblance of validity. Perhaps involving Minny, shipping DD there for a Beasley S&T or DWilliams to Philly.

I don't really care who if it means Holiday, Iguodala AND Beal in Toronto.
          We'll have to wait and see who makes the playoffs and the order of the lottery, but Utah and Philly seem destined to make a trade in my opinion.

Philly needs PF/C and Utah has Millsap/Jefferson.

Utah needs a wing and Philly has AI.

Not to mention Utah could have 2 lotto picks and a $10.5M TPE.

Comment

Iguodala might be available if they get rid of Doug Collins but not in his watch. Iggy is also possible if we make Bargnani available. They will do their rebuild around Holiday almost certainly. So there is no hope in getting Holiday unless we are ready to offer them our 2012 pick in return.

Lou williams might be easy to get. And this is why we must go for him. He is instant offense off the bench and excellent cover for calderon. Together Lou and Calderon are 15million in expiring contracts.

Or we could getting Turner by taking up Brand's contract. Amir Johnson, Kleiza and Forbes for Turner and Brand.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
              Iguodala might be available if they get rid of Doug Collins but not in his watch. Iggy is also possible if we make Bargnani available. They will do their rebuild around Holiday almost certainly. So there is no hope in getting Holiday unless we are ready to offer them our 2012 pick in return.

Lou williams might be easy to get. And this is why we must go for him. He is instant offense off the bench and excellent cover for calderon. Together Lou and Calderon are 15million in expiring contracts.

Or we could getting Turner by taking up Brand's contract. Amir Johnson, Kleiza and Forbes for Turner and Brand.
              Rumor has it Philly bleives ET is their PG for the future, which might mean Holiday is available.
              I think this is where all the hype for Holiday has come from on these boards.

Comment

Working...
              X