Artest Visciously Elbows Harden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Good thing it was harden and not perkins or else "world peace" would have been knocked the fuck out. Seriously who names themselves world peace and then tries getting into a fight? like this guy must be the most retarded nba player out there.
    You just love your perkins, eh?

Artest is built like a brick shit house and is bonkers.

The dude is Dennis Rodman. As far as personality.

Perkins didn't even go after him, it was that thabo guy. Regardless, 250 lbs + crazy= Ron Artest
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote:
      he's not crazy... don't you remember when artest fouled wallace hard which started the malice at the palace? Artest ran like a little pussy and didn't fight back. You guys think he's fearless but the truth is him and all the other "crazies" are all pussies. When bigger stronger guys challenge them they shit their pants and run like bitches
      Watch the first 30 seconds and tell me he's not a loon. His own peers say so even.

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Crazy could mean anything. I hit 5 3's in a row in a pickup games and my friends would say im crazy

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Crazy could mean anything. I hit 5 3's in a row in a pickup games and my friends would say im crazy
          Ok fine he's not crazy he just has a chemical imbalance and requires a shrink and daily medication.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
            Ok fine he's not crazy he just has a chemical imbalance and requires a shrink and daily medication.
            like i said he has a temper thats all. He's no tough guy he is just an idiot, even lakers fans are beginning to hate him. Kobe tried defending him saying that "everyone knows how sweet of a guy he is". After that i fell on the ground laughing, This retard is anything but nice/sweet. He should change him name to World War cause he doesn't know the first thing about peace. I've always hated Artest and i hate him even more after this

Comment

Retards do crazy things.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Matt Barnes and worldpeace are in that squad for a reason. They play hard D, disrupt other team's offense and talk shite. You can call them 'enforcers' for the lack of better word.

Comment

Metta World Peace suspended 7 games for elbow on James Harden

The Lakers' Metta World Peace has been suspended for seven games without pay for striking the Thunder's James Harden in the head with his elbow, the NBA announced today.

The incident, which resulted in a Flagrant Foul Two and ejection, occurred with 1:39 remaining in the second quarter of the Lakers’ 114-106 victory over the Thunder on April 22 at Staples Center.

“The concussion suffered by James Harden demonstrates the danger posed by violent acts of this kind, particularly when they are directed at the head area," NBA Commissioner David Stern said. "We remain committed to taking necessary measures to protect the safety of NBA players, including the imposition of appropriate penalties for players with a history of on-court altercations."

The suspension will begin with the Lakers’ next game at Sacramento on April 26. The remaining games of the suspension will be served over the next six games in which the player is eligible and physically able to play, including this season’s playoffs.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/metta-world-peace-suspended-7-games

Ron World Peace, dummy amongst pro athletes.
                  Last edited by e2thed; Tue Apr 24, 2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I think the league did a good job with this suspension.

Ron Artest was getting into a nice rhythm and had a nice streak of great games. It looked like he was finally back in shape. This suspension is going to throw him off during the playoffs, when he comes back he is going to do more harm then good for the Lakers.

He just began playing to his abilities as a player this season (after his slow start) and then he had to do something stupid like this. I would be very mad if I was a Lakers fan.

Comment

I wouldn't be that mad. He was sending a message to oklahoma, trying to get under their skin, unfortunately he took that a bi toi literal as he nearly had his elbow inside harden's head. If it weren't for hard-en's head.

Comment

Excuse me, i forgot to mention that i think the suspension is 2 games too long for my liking.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                          Excuse me, i forgot to mention that i think the suspension is 2 games too long for my liking.
                          i'd love to see you get elbowed and then try to say that.

Comment

Metta "World Peace"

Not really raptor land, but since there is nothing new going on except the tanking, I thought i'd ask RR residents about Ron Arte errr... Metta World Peace.

If you have been living under a rock, World Peace clobbered James Harden with a vicious elbow hit.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCGlsoRMAo

He was suspended for 7 games today by Stern. My question to you is do you think that was fair?

To me, MWP got off easy. Harden could be the difference between OKC winning and not winning a championship and the fact that MWP's actions directly led to him being injured doesn't sit well with me.

A couple of centimeters here or there, and it could have been the end of harden's career.

He should have been suspended for however long Harden is out. Thoughts?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              ...A couple of centimeters here or there, and it could have been the end of harden's career.

This is my thinking. An elbow to the base of the neck like that could have done far more damage than actually occurred. Any player that thoughtless to another's safety shouldn't even be allowed on the court. I would not have thought it too harsh if he had been kicked out of the NBA.

Comment

It's not like he walked up to him, challenged him and then started throwing punches. Harden had zero chance to protect himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X