No announcement yet.

Artest Visciously Elbows Harden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at the video tho, Harden actually tried to block the path of MWP instead of just getting out of his way and taking the inbound pass. Who knows, he might have said something to MWP that pissed him off.

But still, there's no excuse for that elbow.

And its hilarious that MWP is saying its all unintentional, why didnt he apologize right after the elbow? or why did he think Ibaka was out to fight him?

Im not mad at him for hurting Harden, im mad at him for getting himself suspend and lessening the lakers chances to easily advance to the second round coz as crazy as MWP may seem, he is still a big component of the lakers run at a championship.

I guess now everybody knows im a closet laker fan hehehe

Comment

I thought this 'foul' to be so violent that they could have suspended him for at least a season as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        i'd love to see you get elbowed and then try to say that.
        The point is that i'm not.

If I did get elbowed. It would be by somebody on the street. So, there's no commitee, for lack of a better term, to suspend them.

You most likely wouldn't see it because we don't hang out.

And i'm generally a person who keeps to myself.

Finally, I don't drink. So, the likeliness of me getting elbowed is slim.

Quit being such a hot head. Or I'll unleash my buddy Mel on ya.

Last edited by LBF; Wed Apr 25, 2012, 08:01 PM.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Bad move by "World Peace", and questionable decision by the league on the suspension.

Hopefully Harden is well enough, so my other team can make a run.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Mel Gibson is nuts. Actually nuts.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
              If you look at the video tho, Harden actually tried to block the path of MWP instead of just getting out of his way and taking the inbound pass. Who knows, he might have said something to MWP that pissed him off.

But still, there's no excuse for that elbow.

And its hilarious that MWP is saying its all unintentional, why didnt he apologize right after the elbow? or why did he think Ibaka was out to fight him?

Im not mad at him for hurting Harden, im mad at him for getting himself suspend and lessening the lakers chances to easily advance to the second round coz as crazy as MWP may seem, he is still a big component of the lakers run at a championship.

I guess now everybody knows im a closet laker fan hehehe
              Eww you like the lakers? gross...

Comment

MWP should have had his ass suspended for the entire playoffs. What a douche

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Mel Gibson is nuts. Actually nuts.
                  He's not nuts. He's Australian.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Sew we seriously arguing if RON "CRAZY PILLS" ARREST is crazy or not?

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/07/11/how-ron-artest-got-so-crazy/

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      Sew we seriously arguing if RON "CRAZY PILLS" ARREST is crazy or not?

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/0...-got-so-crazy/
                      Woah, that picture on the link caught me off guard, he fucked right up, I stand my case.

Funniest story I've heard in months, Ron World Peace just got my respect back.
                      Last edited by e2thed; Thu Apr 26, 2012, 01:12 PM.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

He got your respect back for nearly having a threesome with his parents!?

Rofl

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                          He got your respect back for nearly having a threesome with his parents!?

Rofl
                          Ya damn right he got my respect back because hes fucking hilarious, that shit got me still laughing non stop.

And because Harden is good to go so, the harm is done but what can you do its the past now.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

it was written for a comedy show and I don't think it actually happened. Plus, it just seems like a rip off of this.

Comment

Working...
                            X