X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post #1.

Comment

I call Bullshit. If this is true then I'll be very upset. So upset that I will be forced to write a letter to the owner of the team and tell them how upset I am. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! If it's true of course...

Comment

Money (and maybe sharapova) reasons aside, here's why the rumour is completely bullshit:

And there's no way he keeps both, too much mediocrity and logjam at the 2: Demar/Bayless/Vujacic/Anderson/Beal(likely).

And yes, Casey plays Bayless at the 2 along with Jose a lot of times.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          I just puked a little.

If this is true, I am done with this franchise
          +1

OMG this is worse than hedo - Sasha is a moody one way player at the best of times.
          "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

I'll reserve my judgement until this is official, I trust BC way too much to let this happen after holding his guns and laying low at the trade deadline

Comment

Maria, Mariiaaaaaa, she remind me of a westside story.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

on one hand the contract itself seems crazy but then i remember kapono and i shudder
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Doesn't this somewhat remind people of this close call? (Then again, I wasn't paying attention to the NBA at the time so what do I know?)

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...-Sasha-Vujacic
                  TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Okay everyone, we can sleep easy.

https://twitter.com/#!/espnsteinline...38932869799937

Marc Stein, ESPN:
                    Source familiar w/Toronto's thinking insists Raps have NO plans to make free-agent offer to Sasha Vujacic despite reports in Turkey today

Comment

I actually really like Sasha Vujacic as a player, but not quite for that price.

I'd be game for 4yr/$12M or something along those lines.

And for the record, Vujacic >>> Kapono in pretty much every aspect of the game of basketball. Just sayin.

Comment

That rumour really rattled me. Seemed like an idiotic contract that suited BC's thinking. PHEEWWW.
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                          That rumour really rattled me. Seemed like an idiotic contract that suited BC's thinking. PHEEWWW.
                          Nahh... I'd like to think BC is a changed man. He had the balls to draft JV against all the hate, he's now thinking long term.

Comment

Wasn't he considered a good defender in his Laker days? Regardless that would have been a lot to pay for a good defender, unless he's a game changer (ie. T. Chandler).
                            Deadallus

Comment

We can put this one to rest. See post 24.

Comment

playmak3r5 wrote: View Post
                                Okay everyone, we can sleep easy.

https://twitter.com/#!/espnsteinline...38932869799937

Marc Stein, ESPN:
                                The benefits of waiting for official confirmation. This is a minor relief.

Comment

Working...
                                X