Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors lose coin flip to Warriors; drop to 8th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    He's sticking to the plan and that's all there is to it. If it works, hooray! If it doesn't can his ass. One thing is for sure it's going to take five years.

Not two or three nor four. If you don't like it don't pay attention. Check back in three years.
    I've been saying this since we drafted JV, but I hope I'm wrong. Even if we don't win the lottery, I'm hoping for a home run. I can't take another year of this.
    Last edited by ebrian; Mon Apr 30, 2012, 10:53 AM.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

We're going to be better next year. If we aren't, something is seriously fucked up with this plan.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        LOL, you guys are making me lose my hair.
        Since I like a good argument.

Have you heard/Do you believe the rumour that consistent wear of a hat makes you lose hair?

I wear a hat usually when I start to get longer hair. But, don't when I have it buzzed or fairly short.

because I have noticed a bunch of 1/2 inch hairs in some of my hats that I wear most often. But, I also have a dog.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Since I like a good argument.

Have you heard/Do you believe the rumour that consistent wear of a hat makes you lose hair?

I wear a hat usually when I start to get longer hair. But, don't when I have it buzzed or fairly short.

because I have noticed a bunch of 1/2 inch hairs in some of my hats that I wear most often. But, I also have a dog.
          It's always a safe bet to blame the dog for everthing

Comment

Katman wrote: View Post
            It's always a safe bet to blame the dog for everthing
            For you. Not so much for the dog.

This guy had just bought a new white fabric couch. So, one night when he was out. His son invited his girlfriend over and they were sitting on the couch. They eventually started playing touchy feely and next thing you know theyvare ripping each others clothes off. Still on the couch and horny as dogs the guy decides he wants to try anal andthe girl agrees... Well, when he finishes and pulls out. She shits all over the nice new whitecouch.

They try cleaning it up, but, they can't get the stain out. The son starts freaking out thinking of what he's gonna tell his dad. He says "i'll have to just tell him the truth, the girl, emberassed says "hell,no!". The son goes alright, i think you should go. She's saying you better not tell him...

So, the dad comes home later, a bit drunk, sees his couch and is furious. His son goes, "well, I had julie over and... well..." The dad gies "well, what!?". We were making out and... the dogjumped up and shit on the couch. The dad infuriated, drags the dog out the back and shoots it.

True story.

Comment

thats wayy off topic but that is a pretty crazy story. Where did you hear it?

Comment

Couldn't tell ya. Well, I could tell you. But, i have no idea how long it goes back through how many people before the person who told me about it heard it.

Comment

Couldn't tell ya. Well, I could tell you. But, i have no idea how long it goes back through how many people before the person who told me about it heard it.
                  Well if you heard it through a chain of people it might be fake. People make up these kind of stories all the time

Comment

How sad is this turning out.

I am not bashing Ross. He has barely got a chance to play and I do think he is going to be a solid pro.

With that siad, looking at Barnes in Golden State over last 5 games:

32.8 mins
                    15.2 pts
                    5.8-11.6
                    .500 fg
                    1.2-2.6
                    .462 3pt
                    2.4-3.6
                    .667 ft
                    8.0 reb
                    1.2 ast
                    0.2 blk
                    0.8 stl

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

I am not bashing Ross. He has barely got a chance to play and I do think he is going to be a solid pro.

32.8 mins
                      15.2 pts
                      5.8-11.6
                      .500 fg
                      1.2-2.6
                      .462 3pt
                      2.4-3.6
                      .667 ft
                      8.0 reb
                      1.2 ast
                      0.2 blk
                      0.8 stl
                      and what would those numbers translate to sitting on Toronto's bench?

Comment

Maaaaatttttt.... whhhhhhyyyy???
                        you trying to get us all up in arms?

Should we #BlameTheCoinToss?
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

32.8 mins
                          15.2 pts
                          5.8-11.6
                          .500 fg
                          1.2-2.6
                          .462 3pt
                          2.4-3.6
                          .667 ft
                          8.0 reb
                          1.2 ast
                          0.2 blk
                          0.8 stl
                          Yeah, but now the Raptors have a winning culture, which more than makes up for losing out on Barnes. Look at the dividends it is reaping already.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, but now the Raptors have a winning culture, which more than makes up for losing out on Barnes. Look at the dividends it is reaping already.
                            #TankCommanderToldYouSo

lol

Comment

It is painful, isn't it.

Kick in the nuts.

Comment

It is painful, isn't it.

Kick in the nuts.
                                Even worse when you remember that Lillard went #6... then Barnes #7... then... is it too early to start drinking, even at work??? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X