Mimicking a Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

akashsingh wrote: View Post
    How can you compare tyson chandler to jonas valanciunas when he hasn't even played a minute of nba ball? Im not sure valanciunas can adjust right away to the pace of the nba game, and I don't think he will be the defensive presence tyson is without 2-3 years in the league. Another thing about jonas, is he seems to move rather slowly and methodically in the post for my liking, not sure those types of buckets translate to points in nba ball. (so in that sense he is like chandler, b/c jonas could very well be as inneffective in the post as chandler is, I think it's possible)
    for this it is important to remember how much chandler didn't do in his early career. he has only become an impact player the past 2-3 seasons as he matured.

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
      To be a champion...you need 3 all-star callibre talents.. Toronto has two borderline all-star talents. And could only just make the playoffs with one all-star talent.
      Hawks got 3 all star calibre talents and look at them. Getting beaten up by the old man Celtics

Comment

i think its maybe flaws in larry drews coaching that lost them that series. He never seems to intense when he's coaching, like dwane casey getting up and screaming his ass off like were in the playoffs. But thats just my opinion

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Hawks got 3 all star calibre talents and look at them. Getting beaten up by the old man Celtics
          Maybe we need to re-phrase. To be a champion, you need 3 all-star calibre talents, and one of them needs to be an "elite" player. The Hawks don't have an elite player.

Comment

Working...
          X