• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melo fails bigtime

Knicks 67
    Heat 100

Melo 11Pts, 20% FG, 4 TO's, -35 +/-

If the raptors can blow out the Knicks at home than the heat can do more than just blow them out

Comment

That makes me smile.

The only team I hate more than Miami is New York.

Comment

Lebron looks like he has been watching too much Italian soccer.
        So floppy.

Comment

This game was a disaster on all fronts.

Comment

i don't know why so many of the pundits are saying NY can take it to 6 or even 7 games, they're going to get swept. the knicks are literally the most overrated team in the nba.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
              Lebron looks like he has been watching too much Italian soccer.
              So floppy.
              + 1. It was disgusting watching him flop so much and then make a really strong move to the hole on the next play. That neck snap thing him and Wade do all the time is just sickening. Bad for the game.

Knicks will come out much stronger next game. Lots of baskteball left to play.

Comment

the knicks suck. They will get destroyed

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  the knicks suck. They will get destroyed
                  Awesome contribution to the conversation.

The knicks may suck, yes. But I'm hoping this series gives the next team a good insight on how to expose and beat Miami.

New York will have a better showing next game, but they pretty much have no chance of winning this series.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                    Awesome contribution to the conversation.

The knicks may suck, yes. But I'm hoping this series gives the next team a good insight on how to expose and beat Miami.

New York will have a better showing next game, but they pretty much have no chance of winning this series.
                    Lmao i just had to throw that out there. Like Matt i hate miami but i hate nyc even more

Comment

Stoudemire is an even bigger tool ....

MIAMI -- A frustrated Amare Stoudemire punched glass casing surrounding a fire extinguisher minutes after the New York Knicks' loss to the Miami Heat, according to a team source. The Knicks power forward suffered lacerations on his left hand which required stitches.

A league source told ESPNNewYork.com that Stoudemire is "almost certain" to miss Game 3 on Thursday in New York and there is a possibility that Stoudemire could miss the rest of the series.

Stoudemire was treated by paramedics and team doctors from both the Knicks and the Heat and was seen leaving the arena with his left forearm and hand heavily bandaged and his arm being supported by a sling. He suffered the laceration on the inside of his palm, on the side of his hand closest to the pinkie.
                      Source

Comment

Hmmm, this was no doubt sillly and unprofessional but it's tough to catch Melo. I don't think this does it.

Comment

haha i love to watch the knicks fail. Just goes to show you can't buy a championship

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            haha i love to watch the knicks fail. Just goes to show you can't buy a championship
                            You do realize who they're playing, right?

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              i don't know why so many of the pundits are saying NY can take it to 6 or even 7 games, they're going to get swept. the knicks are literally the most overrated team in the nba.

Because most of these pundits either live in NY or are probably from there and then of course there is the herd mentality...these are probably the same bunch who clamored for the Knicks to do the deal to get Melo to NY. Many fans there have an inflated view of their team but you cannow hear a lot of back pedaling as they/Melo are going to get their lunch handed to them.

I think the Heat have finally decided who the top dog is in Miami (LBJ) while Melo and Amare have not. They also havent figured out how to play together when both are on the floor together. This might have something to do with them not having a point guard but I doubt it. Melo is too much of an iso player and both Melo & Amare are not v good defenders unlike Lebron and Wade (somewhat). I think if teams can make the big 2 become jump shooters (easier said) this could do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X