X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooklyn Nets new Logo.

Brooklyn Nets HomePage

Logo was designed by Jay-Z.

Black and White seem to be their colours. Interesting.

I kinda like it. Wonder what the jerseys will look like.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Apr 30, 2012, 11:52 AM.

I'd need to see it on a uniform before I pass judgement...

On their own, I like the minimalistic simplicity of them...

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      I'd need to see it on a uniform before I pass judgement...

On their own, I like the minimalistic simplicity of them...
      100% agree. Very 'throw-back' looking.

Comment

Much nicer than their earlier prototype:

Comment

Ugly jersey's i hope they fail and D Will leaves.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Ugly jersey's i hope they fail and D Will leaves.
            I honestly see DWill sticking around.
            Unless he signs with Dallas, I envision him moving to Brooklyn.

Comment

If they introduce the team over "Crooklyn Dodgers" for their first home game, they'll leap frog everybody in the league as my favourite team outside of Toronto...

No matter how much they suck

Comment

a lot of my friends were slamming the new logo but i actually really like it. it's got a cool simplistic throwback vibe that i dig, kind of like the new jazz jerseys.

i really wish toronto would redo their stuff.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I really like that logo. Better then their previous that is for sure.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote:
                    Wow.

Honestly man ... I don't normally say anything, but this is a horribly ignorant comment.
                    I know it was a joke, but have you ever been to Brooklyn? I promise you it's not what you think...

Yeah their logo would be more like "Hipster with an I-phone".

Comment

very hood I like it!!!

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                        Yeah their logo would be more like "Hipster with an I-phone".
                        Hahahah BINGO!!

Comment

Look who’s suddenly very popular

It’s the NBA Playoffs, the time of year when we celebrate the best aspects of the best league in the world.

On any given night you can turn on your television and expect to see Paul Pierce, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James or Kevin Durant do something unbelievable—something you’re sure to discuss with friends and relatives until the next night’s games are underway.

Naturally, it’s a big time for NBAStore.com, the merchandizing wing the league’s website. But the Lakers, Celtics and Heat aren’t teams that are bringing in the bucks this week. As a matter of fact, the Brooklyn Nets—a team that doesn’t yet have a jersey—that’s the top seller on the site.

According to an official release, Monday’s brand identity launch—the event in which the team released the Jay-Z designed logos and black-and-white color scheme—sparked so much interest in team apparel, that the Nets lead all teams in sales at both NBAStore.com and the NBA Store on Fifth Avenue.

Brooklynnets.com has done more than double the amount of sales it did under it’s previous name—NJNets.com—in the 2010-2011 season; and Modell’s Sporting Goods sold more team merchandise in the first day of the launch than all of last year.

April 30th was actually the second-largest web traffic day for NBAStore.com since Dec. 25th (the start of the season) and the Nets represented 27 percent of all sales for the league store and website combined that day.

“The interest in our brand identity launch has dramatically exceeded our expectations,” said Brooklyn Nets CEO Brett Yormark in the release. “JAY Z’s logos and color scheme combined with our Brooklyn identity are proving to be a powerful draw for fans. It’s been 55 years since Brooklyn has had major professional sports and it’s clear the borough is excited for its new home team. As our merchandise and ticket sales are flourishing, we have also seen a huge spike in our digital fan engagement, with Brooklyn Nets trending nationally on Twitter on Monday. We are proud to say, ‘Hello Brooklyn’.”

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-why...oward-win-dpoy

Looks like new logo is a hit.

Comment

I've decided... I couldn't give less of a fuck about them.

Russianns in New York remind me of Die Hard and Grand Theft Auto 4...

Stoner thought of the day.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

lol ya GTA 4 is full of Russians or dudes with Russian Accents its pretty annoying. GTA 5 is set in LA(San andreas) its goin to be sick

Comment

Working...
                              X