No announcement yet.

Brooklyn Nets new Logo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main character in GTA 4 is one ugly mofo.but, he was a bad ass.

lol, all I remember in the game is russia and slovenian bad guys going "you die now, yes?!".

GTA 5 hopefully is a better looking dude and they need better lighting than gta 4.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

GTA 5 has some black dude i think. I heard you can also customize your vehicles and also learn new fighting styles. It should be pretty sick, we should create a thread on this

Comment

Back to the point of this thread. I like the logo. I would also like the Raptors franchise rebranded. Huskies unis were nice
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Buzzkill!!! (singing)
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            Back to the point of this thread. I like the logo. I would also like the Raptors franchise rebranded. Huskies unis were nice
            no thank you. Our Uni's are pretty good and our court is sexy.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post

Agreed... The minimal look is sweet, and it's a refreshing change from the last couple decades of gaudy uniforms... It's like they let their ADHD teenage children design the uniforms.. They ignore the first rule of design, KISS... Keep It Simple, Stupid

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                Agreed... The minimal look is sweet, and it's a refreshing change from the last couple decades of gaudy uniforms... It's like they let their ADHD teenage children design the uniforms.. They ignore the first rule of design, KISS... Keep It Simple, Stupid
                Haha Thought you were suggesting Gene Simmons design the Logo.
                (Alot of Fire and Chains would be involved I'd imagine.)

I blame this one for alot of the Ugly logos that popped up in the late 90s / early 2000s.

Comment

i like our symbol its simple and pretty kick ass. Ain't no one going to mess with a raptor dribbling a basketball

Comment

Working...
                  X