Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC: "We will be in a unique position with $12 million in cap space before the draft"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Imagine if Casey worked similar magic on Gay that he did on Bargnani (I know, I know, it was only 13 games.....).

Gay has all the tools to be a lock down defender. Imagine Casey harnessing that 'potential'. The crazy thing (to me at least) is Gay only turns 26 in August).
    Why not "let him work more magic" on JJ (at a lot less $$$$$$)?

Comment

• Because DC's magic pertains to the defensive side of the floor. Not sure if there's "magic" out there to elevate JJ's offensive game to even compare to what Rudy Gay can do offensively. I would even go farther to say that Rudy Gay can average 25+ points per game.
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
        Because DC's magic pertains to the defensive side of the floor. Not sure if there's "magic" out there to elevate JJ's offensive game to even compare to what Rudy Gay can do offensively. I would even go farther to say that Rudy Gay can average 25+ points per game.
        Not sure about 25 points per game but everything else is spot on. Thanks for doing the heavy lifting

Comment

Working...
        X