No announcement yet.

Nba Live 13 Set to Release in October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah you definitely have to play with the sliders a little but that's the same with any sports game
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Thems fightin' words, sir.
      You betcha!

I-challenge-you-to-a-duel.jpg

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Always or since 2k10? Before then I never heard of 2k in my life.
      Really? I've been playing 2K since '06 or so. It's a great bball series. I've tried Live once or twice throughout the years and found it just didn't compare to 2K.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        Is that a J Smoove reference I see. SPLAAAAAASSSH
        i like watching smoove he's pretty entertaining. Have you watched shakedown? he's pretty good. "Boss em while i cross em"

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
          You betcha!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85[/ATTACH]

Really? I've been playing 2K since '06 or so. It's a great bball series. I've tried Live once or twice throughout the years and found it just didn't compare to 2K.
          i'm pretty sure live was what started true nba simulation games. Live was the best for many many years just like 2 - 3 years ago they started sucking because of the bad transition from the last generation of consoles. Back on PS2 it was all NBA live, but they really screwed up the game when they transitioned to the newer consoles. I think they'll make a better game though, Live has always been more fun than 2K. 2K is just plain frustrating

Comment

Btw this song was the shit on nba live 10. Better than any song on 2K's all time playlist:

This is another thing i like about NBA Live, they make exclusive songs just for the game. And they don't only have modern day rap songs, they also have some old school stuff like the beastie boy's.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
              First game I ever really played was NBA Live 99. I hope this can spark some fire in 2k, hopefully we have 2 good games rather then 1 bad one.
              That was the first game I played too. Actually...no wait...it was 2000.

I was playing a few old ps games on ps3. The graphics were complete horseshit. I mean I knew they were bad bit damn.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NBA Live 13 ScreenShots!

Comment

That looks amazing. I don't game much anymore but when I do I certainly don't play hoops. The 2K series has gone way too real for me. Madden is more my cup of tea. I can pick up any version of that and catch on quickly.

Comment

2K is not real bro. That stuff is pure cheese, they try to do too much and end up fucking up the game more. The 3 point shooting is fake as hell, the CPU can score anytime they want no matter how good D you play, and the presentation and player faces are pretty bad. The game is just over hyped because of no competition these past 2 years. The reality is that they've put out the same game 3 straight years, just with a little flashier graphics and little dumb features. Live has always been much more fun to play, its the way to go.

Comment

I hate these about 2k12:

When the shot clock is running out, the computer suddenly gets by you, fakes so f*ck!ing much & do those retarded layups.

You have to play with the sliders because default settings allow too much steals and blocks.

When the guy sets a screen, this screener will be standing there for so long even if he's not actually anywhere close to setting a screen, if you know what I mean.

I HATE HOW THE RED IN THE RAPTORS JERSEYS DONT MATCH - shorts and top. It is annoying. Like, you can't even give us that? CMON 2K.

It takes a whole shot clock to run a damn play.

Every Raptor player is underrated. Bargnani at 74? C'mon man!

The shots are off.

D-Rose is too damn fast for his own good. (I guess that's accurate)

2k needs to step it up in terms of gameplay. They seem to get too caught up with all the legends and what teams we can put out, but they have stagnated in terms of gameplay. I'm disappointed with 2K12 but the last Live I bought sucked!

I do like the handles in Live -- right stick; makes for easy crossover, although unrealistic at times. You would think everyone is Iverson.
                      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                        I hate these about 2k12:

When the shot clock is running out, the computer suddenly gets by you, fakes so f*ck!ing much & do those retarded layups.

You have to play with the sliders because default settings allow too much steals and blocks.

When the guy sets a screen, this screener will be standing there for so long even if he's not actually anywhere close to setting a screen, if you know what I mean.

I HATE HOW THE RED IN THE RAPTORS JERSEYS DONT MATCH - shorts and top. It is annoying. Like, you can't even give us that? CMON 2K.

It takes a whole shot clock to run a damn play.

Every Raptor player is underrated. Bargnani at 74? C'mon man!

The shots are off.

D-Rose is too damn fast for his own good. (I guess that's accurate)

2k needs to step it up in terms of gameplay. They seem to get too caught up with all the legends and what teams we can put out, but they have stagnated in terms of gameplay. I'm disappointed with 2K12 but the last Live I bought sucked!

I do like the handles in Live -- right stick; makes for easy crossover, although unrealistic at times. You would think everyone is Iverson.
                        Live is much more fast paced like a real nba game. 2K is slow and boring and their player ratings suck ass. Live has a million times better features than 2K

Comment

Last time I played Live, I came up to this conclusion.

Live is more arcade -- the sort of game you play with your boys.

2K is more simulation -- if you're more into the Association type.
                          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                            Last time I played Live, I came up to this conclusion.

Live is more arcade -- the sort of game you play with your boys.

2K is more simulation -- if you're more into the Association type.
                            Nah live is aiming towards being more realistic now and they will deliver and be better than 2k

Comment

I will wanna stay tuned for that. Once I see trailers & you're description is accurate, I'm lining up.

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

EA released the Rookie Ratings that'll be in Live 13:

1. New Orleans – Anthony Davis (80)
                                2. Charlotte – Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (78)
                                3. Washington – Bradley Beal (76)
                                4. Cleveland – Dion Waiters (76)
                                5. Sacramento – Thomas Robinson (77)
                                6. Portland – Damian Lillard (74)
                                7. Golden State – Harrison Barnes (76)
                                8. Toronto – Terrence Ross (71)
                                9. Detroit – Andre Drummond (75)
                                10. New Orleans – Austin Rivers (74)
                                11. Portland – Meyers Leonard (73)
                                12. Houston – Jeremy Lamb (74)
                                13. Phoenix – Kendall Marshall (71)
                                14. Milwaukee – John Henson (73)
                                15. Philadelphia – Moe Harkless (71)
                                16. Houston – Royce White (70)
                                17. Dallas – Tyler Zeller (74) traded to the Cavs
                                18. Houston – Terrence Jones (73)
                                19. Orlando – Andrew Nicholson (70)
                                20. Denver – Evan Fournier (68)
                                21. Boston – Jared Sullinger (74)
                                22. Celtics - Fab Melo (68)
                                23. Hawks - John Jenkins (67)
                                24. Cavs – Jared Cunningham (64) traded to the Mavericks
                                25. Grizzlies - Tony Wroten Jr (69)
                                26. Pacers - Miles Plumlee (61)
                                27. Heat - Arnett Moultrie (71) traded to 76ers
                                28. Thunder - Perry Jones III (74)
                                29. Bulls – Marcus Teague (68)
                                30. Warriors - Festus Ezeli (65)

Comment

Working...
                                X