Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC: "We will be in a unique position with $12M in cap space before the draft" Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except Philly is poised to make a deeper playoff run than what they had first set out to.

It changes the dynamics quite a bit, having reached the 2nd round and actually stealing a game in Boston.

It will only drive Andre Iguodala's value up.

Total opposite of that Memphis team.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Watching the Clippers and Spurs playoff game.

We really do need to take a hard look at Danny Green (Thanks Matt)

He had handles, he has a shot, he can defend...

Eric Bledsoe is also looking exceptional
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Gregg Popovich amazes me every year with how he molds these kids into effective role players.
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

I'd be all for acquiring Iggy, same thing for Green. 4 key and somewhat realistic things I think we should look at this summer are:
          1. Draft Marshall
          2. Sign Steve Nash
          3. Sign Danny Green
          4. Trade for Iggy

Players involved in the deal for Iggy could be guys such as DeMar, Jose, Amir and Forbes.

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
            Except Philly is poised to make a deeper playoff run than what they had first set out to.

It changes the dynamics quite a bit, having reached the 2nd round and actually stealing a game in Boston.

It will only drive Andre Iguodala's value up.

Total opposite of that Memphis team.
            Unfortunately, the win over Chicago is going to have a big * next to it. Rose tears his ACL in game 1 and Noah goes down in game 4. There is no way they win if Chicago is healthy. They struggled as is.

Comment

Working...
            X