Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatar and Prometheus are the same in that VFX is outstanding and stunningly wonderful. But, the story itself is like "wtf was that?"
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Apparently, Kanye and Jay-Z had their way with her...at the same time I might add. Gwyneth that is.

Also, not nearly as much anymore. But, 90's gwyneth I so would. Her and Jen Aniston are of a rare group that you could be proud to say you got sloppy seconds and use it to your advantage.
      I agree. There's something about Jen Anniston, definitely.

Scarlett Johansson = mmmm

Natalie Portman to me is beautiful, she's on another level against all.
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Any of u seen MIB III yet? it was pretty good. I really wanna see The Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spiderman
        I'm planning to watch MIB III too. Do you recommend ?
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Quit trying to rerail the thread torch!! haha

Back on topic, Avengers just went where only James Cameron has gone before! $600 at the North American Box Office. HUGE.

At $600 million and change, The Avengers sits in third place on the list of Hollywood's all-time domestic champs.

The Avengers is also the third-biggest grossing film of all-time worldwide, with an overall haul north of $1.44 billion.

It obviously has outgrossed every Marvel-superhero movie, and has outdone the combined domestic takes of The Incredible Hulk, Captain America: The First Avenger and Thor, three of the films leading into the Joss Whedon-directed mash-up.

Source

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
            I'm planning to watch MIB III too. Do you recommend ?
            Yes it was quite good. Tommy Lee Jones is very old now, but he's only in it for like 30 mins and the rest of the time there is a younger version of him(you'll find out once you watch the movie)

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Quit trying to rerail the thread torch!! haha

Back on topic, Avengers just went where only James Cameron has gone before! $600 at the North American Box Office. HUGE.
              Do you think the Dark Knight could beat that? i'm a huge batman fan

Comment

Do you think the Dark Knight could beat that? i'm a huge batman fan
                I don't know man.
                Only two movies have beaten that, and both were made by James Cameron.
                Unless DKR is directed by Cameron, or has the crazy hype brought on by Heath Ledgers death, I don't see it happening.

Should be a pretty dope flick though.

Comment

Yeah I do not see Batman touching the Avengers in the box office. Dark Knight will be just a way darker film, made for a slightly older audience, and in turn, will not make as much money.

Comment

thats true but Batman is awesome. He doesn't have superpowers like all the other dudes, he's just badass

Comment

I remember HUGE line-ups for Avengers. Parking lot @ Wal-Marts packed & they're not in there for the rollbacks lol

Batman has the batmobile; Iron Man has that suit. Not sure who I'd rather be lol

&& my bad for the slight detour; just had to say it haha

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Batman is also a billionaire, genius level intelligence, awesome gadgets, Batmobile, Is trained to the peak in terms of mental and physical strength, and an expert in all known forms of martial arts. I'd Rather be Batman

Comment

Batman is also a billionaire, genius level intelligence, awesome gadgets, Batmobile, Is trained to the peak in terms of mental and physical strength, and an expert in all known forms of martial arts. I'd Rather be Batman
                          Tony Stark is also a billionaire, with access to Military Grade weapons Manufacturing, Genius Level Engineering skills, which built his Flying Propulsion Suit, which gives him SUPER human strength and Plasma guns in his hands. Doesn't need Martial Arts because he's stronger than Everyone. I'd rather be Iron Man.

Comment

I think that's it for me. Iron Man can fly! That's biiig!

Like he said: Tony Start: genius, billionare, playboy, philanstophist.

That's the sh!t I like

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

The thing that does it for me, is that Iron Man would WHOOP Batman's ass in a fight. No contest.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                The thing that does it for me, is that Iron Man would WHOOP Batman's ass in a fight. No contest.
                                Batman can build some crazy ass gadgets to disable iron mans suit leaving him with nothing.
                                Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri Jun 29, 2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X