All-Time Favorite "Blue Collar" Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Time Favorite "Blue Collar" Raptors

These are the guys who dive for the loose balls, do all the dirty work and don't expect anything in return besides a pat on the back. They are usually a humble crowd. They don't require the ball, although some of them can rise to the challenge and sink shots when their team needs them to. Let's get discussing. I know this is a matter of opinion so sorry if I missed one of your favorites. Please vote in the poll all the same as it shouldn't be too flawed!
    Matt Bonner
    4.65%
    Jorge Garbajosa
    13.95%
    Reggie Evans
    16.28%
    Kris Humphries
    2.33%
    Keon Clark
    2.33%
    James Johnson
    0.00%
    Jerome Williams
    30.23%
    Charles Oakley
    23.26%
    Rasho Nesterovic
    4.65%
    Donyell Marshall
    2.33%

The poll is expired.

A-Dub
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

The Oak
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        A-Dub
        I don't consider him a blue collar type player primarily because he was a starting PG and so he was doing a whole lot more than the dirty work. He was pushing the offense and expected to create for others even though VC shared the ball with him. Alvin is one of my favorite all around players to ever wear the dinosaur.

For me it was hands down JYD without a doubt. The fact that he's an awesome person off the court and is very active in charities only helps his case.

Comment

loved me some old keon clark. but voted marshall because he hit some shots for us in the playoffs.

Comment

There is only one way to spell blue collar O-A-K

Comment

This is like asking Raptors fans to choose their favourite child. T.O. loves a grinder

Comment

This should have been a multiple choice poll!

JYD immediately driving to Toronto after getting traded is classic.

Comment

What about pops and moon?
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Garbo!! The whole heart of that team left when he got injured and the results spoke for themselves

Comment

Donyell was blue collar? More of a spot up 3 point shooter in his time here.

I went with JYD ...
                      The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

JYD was my choice without even reading the list of candidates. Other than Oak, nobody even comes close.

Comment

Garbajosa

DO I need to say anything else.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                            Donyell was blue collar? More of a spot up 3 point shooter in his time here.

I went with JYD ...
                            Donyell did everything while he was here. He nailed threes but he was in the trenches. He had gigantic nights on the boards at times.

Comment

JYD.

I liked Garbo, but he wasn't a Raptor long enough, unfortunately, to endear himself to fans the way JYD did. I really liked Keon as a shot-blocking defensive anchor, but never considered him as a "blue collard" player the way I did JYD, Garbo, Oak, Evans and Humphries.

Comment

Working...
                              X