1st rounder & DeRozan for Harden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st rounder & DeRozan for Harden?

would u consider moving the pick and maybe derozan if we could land harden (seems okc have to chose between him and ibaka)

I don't know what the thread title has to do with the thread, but I'd really consider it.

I wouldnt say the thunder have to do anything this offseason though.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      I don't know what the thread title has to do with the thread, but I'd really consider it.

I wouldnt say the thunder have to do anything this offseason though.
      i meant if you hardden is more valuable than our lotery pick

Comment

On a scale of 1 to 10 how high are you right now?
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

u dont need to disrespect but me i would do it so wtv i am high on air i guess

Comment

Unless we get the number 1 pick, i think they can wait on harden. THey have him for one more year. In the end, he would be the one that move on, especially with such commitments to westbrook and kd and Ibaka having such an impact on the defensive end. Harden's numbers can be met by the likes of Ben Gordon when he's done his crazy contract in Detroit.

Though, I feel like Colangelo will definitely pursue harden, I know he was really high on him on draft night and wanted to trade up. We ended up with derozan that night and you can see why he wanted to trade the pick.

Comment

DaveKim wrote: View Post
              Though, I feel like Colangelo will definitely pursue harden, I know he was really high on him on draft night and wanted to trade up. We ended up with derozan that night and you can see why he wanted to trade the pick.
              Really? I don't remember hearing about that at all. Maybe BC will offer him a godfather deal when he's a RFA/FA
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Renamed to something more relevant and moved to the correct place.

Comment

6 out of 10 & yes id do it but OKC wont even pick up the phone for that deal

Comment

Really? I don't remember hearing about that at all. Maybe BC will offer him a godfather deal when he's a RFA/FA
                    Ill look for the article. i remember Jay triano and other raptors staff saying how they were really impressed with Harden and how they were looking for trade opportunities with OKC on draft night.

Comment

Yes, I would definitely do it, but would OKC? Doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X