Trade for Josh Smith !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade for Josh Smith !!!

If he starts on our team he is an All Star !!!! He is a def wall, point producer, and can dish out assists. Our team is young enough ... no more youngsters are needed.

James Johnson is basically Josh Smith

Comment

maybe less talented but they are very similar

Comment

How much crack have you smoked today??? I am a JJ Fan but he has NOTHING on Josh Smith. Stupid ideas like that are why we aren't a playoff team.

Comment

What sense does it make to trade assets for Josh Smith who might not want to sign long term? If he leaves after next season (12-13), then we end up looking really foolish.

Comment

JJ seems to play a smiliar game to Smith, although Smith is much better.
            I suggested trading Bargs for him straight up last year, but I would rather not get him anymore.

Comment

YoungGuns wrote: View Post
              How much crack have you smoked today??? I am a JJ Fan but he has NOTHING on Josh Smith. Stupid ideas like that are why we aren't a playoff team.
              calm your ass down genius. I'm just saying they are similar don't get your panties in a twist. Josh Smith is not someone who is going to lead your team farther than the first round and he's the same age as bargs and also plays the same position.

Comment

YoungGuns wrote: View Post
                And what ideas are you talking about? your idea is stupid, signing josh smith is the worst thing you could do to this franchise. Overpaying a stat sheet stuffer that will put this team in the same mediocre state we were with bosh. You should think before you type cause your idea is the only bad idea i see on this thread.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  And what ideas are you talking about? your idea is stupid, signing josh smith is the worst thing you could do to this franchise. Overpaying a stat sheet stuffer that will put this team in the same mediocre state we were with bosh. You should think before you type cause your idea is the only bad idea i see on this thread.
                  except smith is a defensive anchor as well having above average talent on offense. You placing bargnani on a pedestal is dumb as hell.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    except smith is a defensive anchor as well having above average talent on offense. You placing bargnani on a pedestal is dumb as hell.
                    defensive anchor? no he's not and above average on offense? so is bargnani. Your argument is invalid

Comment

Defensively yes, but on offence -One can create his own shot (something we desperately need) the other cannot (nor can he shoot).

Comment

Mapko wrote: View Post
                        Defensively yes, but on offence -One can create his own shot (something we desperately need) the other cannot (nor can he shoot).
                        James Johnsons mid range shot improved drastically in the second half of last year. I feel pretty confident letting him take that mid ranger. He probably doesn't shoot as well as Josh Smith yet, but he is decent.
                        "Defense wins championships."

Comment

Josh Smith in Raptors jersey is stupid.

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                            Josh Smith in Raptors jersey is stupid.
                            I'd rather draft PJ3 who is basically josh smith with better handles and probably a better shooting too, his range stretches out to the nba 3

Comment

IMO JJ is Iggy without 1 or 2 highlight dunks (and at 1/4 salary).

Comment

Working...
                              X