Bynum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bynum?

If Bynum is willing to bolt LA, should the Raps be interested?

What do you guys think?

Bynum for Calderon and Bargnani?

If we land Bynum, what happens to Valanciunas?

Comment

No no no

Comment

FUCK no... I don't believe in wrapping up 16 million in low character knuckleheads with no heart
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          If we land Bynum, what happens to Valanciunas?
          I dont think Valanciunas will be ready to start for at least another year.

If the pairing works out, then the Raps can re-sign Bynum, if not, he's and expiring contract.

Isnt Valaciunas quick enough to guard PFs?

Comment

I would not give up any assets for Bynum.

He is a great player but he is also a great pain in the bottom.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
              FUCK no... I don't believe in wrapping up 16 million in low character knuckleheads with no heart
              absolutely

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                Isnt Valaciunas quick enough to guard PFs?
                Defensely, perhaps.

But offensively, we'd have two 7-footers who don't feel comfortable outside of 10 feet. It seems like they'd get in each other's way.

Comment

Defensely, perhaps.

But offensively, we'd have two 7-footers who don't feel comfortable outside of 10 feet. It seems like they'd get in each other's way.
                  That could be true, specially now we've seen Pau and Bynum struggle offensively in the playoffs.
                  But it would be just so awesome to imagine 2 legit 7 footers clogging the paint on D!!

Comment

no way in hell...he's a prissy baby who only plays when he feels like it. "hmm, should I be the best center in the league today, or just coast....It IS the Western conference semi's....but naaahh."

Comment

I'm not sure why people automatically assume JV can't play PF.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Because Casey said he's a centre

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          So you think Bynum and JV pairing could work?

Comment

Because Casey said he's a centre
                            Casey can say he's a PF and play him at PF. I think he could be effective at either position. That should always be what you're looking at.

tbihis wrote: View Post
                            So you think Bynum and JV pairing could work?
                            I think it could if they had the right players on the wing. The team would change overnight to an inside out offense. The Raptors would need to land some good shooters. The twin towers attack can work though. It might take a couple years to get the right guys at the 2 and 3 to support it.

I will point out that I think there is little to no chance that Bynum is playing here.

Comment

can we please not entertain this disaster any longer.
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X