Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REAL! Is The Zombie Apocalypse Here?! "Man" is Shot Dead Trying to Eat Another Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL! Is The Zombie Apocalypse Here?! "Man" is Shot Dead Trying to Eat Another Alive!

Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.
    Miami police have not confirmed the details of what happened next, but sources close to the investigation told CBS4 News that officers found one man gnawing on the face of another, in what one police source called the most gruesome thing he’d ever seen.
    The fight was taking place at the causeway exit near the Miami Herald building, and amazed officers tried to stop it, ordering the man making a meal out of the other man to stop.
    Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.
    Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.
    Other sources confirmed that the man refused to obey, and continued his attack. Aguilar said the officer had no choice but to keep shooting until the attacker was dead.
    Police have had little official to say about the details, and have not released the name of the cannibalistic attacker.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/28/man-shot-...f-another-man/

If a lifetime of watching Romero movies has taught me anything it's this: BE PREPARED!

I've been waiting and prepping for this half my life. I dare the zombies to come at me. My shottie and axe (or as I like to call 'em, Sandy and Bella) are ready!

Now the cops later go on to say that "the attack could be connected to a bad strain of LSD". I'm not buying it. Do not be fooled. I tell you now, don't ignore the signs. Be ready. You have been warned.

Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Mon May 28, 2012, 11:16 PM.

Somebody call Harvey Keitel and George Clooney!
    Interesting... Did thisman look anything like anthony hopkins?

...that's all i got.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Somebody call Harvey Keitel and George Clooney!
      Interesting... Did thisman look anything like anthony hopkins?

...that's all i got.
      Keitel? Clooney? Your thinking of vampires dude.

We are possibly talking about the unholy walking dead here.

Come on now LBF this is no joking matter.

Comment

Yea i remember reading about this a couple days ago. Hate to burst .40 cal's bubble but i think it was more cocaine induced than zombie.

wild story though.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

That is beyond belief. The man must have had some severe mental issues. I wonder what his background story is. Did he escape an asylum?

Comment

apparently it was a gay rave and he was hopped up on LSD
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Escaped asylum? Gay rave? LSD? You guys are in denial. The zombie apocolypse is here I tell you. The signs people, don't ignore the signs!

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                apparently it was a gay rave and he was hopped up on LSD
                I didn't see any glitter. You're making this up.

Comment

nah im serious, i meant to put the link up but forgot. its all very disappointing.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    That is beyond belief. The man must have had some severe mental issues. I wonder what his background story is. Did he escape an asylum?
                    I saw the Miami Police think there is a new drug that raises your body temperature and makes you go delirious. Pretty much turning you into a zombie.

Ill see you all in Kansas when the apocalypse comes.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                      I saw the Miami Police think there is a new drug that raises your body temperature and makes you go delirious. Pretty much turning you into a zombie.

Ill see you all in Kansas when the apocalypse comes.
                      I don't get it, Kansas?

Comment

I don't get it, Kansas?

Ah, One of the greatest guitar solos.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          Keitel? Clooney? Your thinking of vampires dude.

We are possibly talking about the unholy walking dead here.

Come on now LBF this is no joking matter.
                          Alright, call the guy from the mentalist and ving rhames then.

Seriously, how many zombie movies has he done?

But, really. There's places in the world where this shit is the norm.

Reminds me of Dahmer.

I guess maybe the cop that shot him watched too many romero movies too. He was like "aint no zombie apocalypse happenin on my watch." "book em, dano!"

Comment

I don't get it, Kansas?

I honestly dont get it either. Thinking it is from an old zombie movie.

Comment

This also happened

https://mobile.twitter.com/IlliniAle...09505611051009

Everybody PANIC!

Comment

Working...
                              X