Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REAL! Is The Zombie Apocalypse Here?! "Man" is Shot Dead Trying to Eat Another Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man throws intestines at Police

Officers encountered 43-year-old Wayne Carter on Sunday morning when they responded to reports of a man barricaded in a room in Hackensack and threatening to harm himself, Lt. John Heinemann said.

Two officers kicked in the door and saw Carter in a corner, holding a knife in his hand, police said. Carter, ignoring the officers’ orders to drop the knife, stood up and stabbed himself in the abdomen, legs and neck, they said.

Carter yelled at the officers and took an aggressive stance, and the officers used pepper spray in a bid to subdue him, but it had no effect, Heinemann said.

Police said that Carter then cut off pieces of his skin and intestines and threw them at the officers.
    Related Coverage

The officers decided to retreat and call in the Bergen County SWAT team, Heinemann said. Carter finally was restrained and was taken to a hospital just before midnight.
    Source: dailytelegraph.com

I bet they hate his guts.

There are so many strange stories lately.

Comment

I don't know about you, but I'm stocking up on canned food, and taking a trip to home depot for some axes..

Axes don't run out of ammo

Comment

You need to be more bad ass than that if you want to survive a zombie apocalypse.

My thoughts have been for a long time "why don't they go to an island"? Then Dawn of the Dead came out and my question was eventually answered. My new question is, "why don't they run to the mountains"?

Comment

that shit is just gross man. did you guys hear about the Chinese dude who ate a dude in a bus it happened like 2 years ago

Comment

Ya, he cut off his head and started eating his neck muscles and shit.

Anyways, I think its weird, but, not as rare or as uncommon as we may think.

Maybe, I'm wrong. But, I don't believe any pf us here are cops or fire fighters or paramedics?

My neighbour is a cop and although I've never asked him about fucked up stories I imagine he's got a few. I also had a teacher back in high school who once told the class this story that went somethin like

It was a hot summer day and this guy had barricaded himself inside his room after his girlfriend dumped him. I don't remember who called 911. But, turns out he'd been locked in there a few days. So, the fire department ended up first on scene. My teacher and another guy head up there to check it out and there is this unreal stench and it's so hot out that it just makes it that much more potent.They knock on the door, no response. They try opening it can't get it open. The windows are shut so theres no getting in them. So, they axe through the door and bust it open and the stench is so unreal. They start gagging and have to step out and put their masks on.

They re-enter and notice this weird goop all over the floor and they continue on into this apatment and open this door and find this guy or what's left of him that's not alrwady on the floor. He's basically just a pile of mush and disgustingness. I guess it got so hot in there, he basically melted like the witch from" the wizard of oz".

Just to give you an idea of how bad the stench was;
            The cops show up and this one guy starts heading in there and they caution him about the stench amd he just kind of blows them off and goes in unprepared. Before he gets through the door, he freakin catches a whiff and faints.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Thats pretty nasty

Comment

Working...
              X